Escalade body has music!!!! Pics of mine inside.

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
viperdout
bitGangsta'

Escalade body has music!!!! Pics of mine inside.

Post by viperdout »

I'm opening a BP gallery now to host the vid. Sadly, the music only works on my SE, but my MT has a li-po, so it might be that. Here are some pics on the MT:

Best ZZ pic I've taken:

Edit: Just put vid on RC Pics:

http://www.rcpics.net/view_single.php?medid=60306
blindrider3
bitPlaya'

Post by blindrider3 »

They should have it so you can add your own music, its a cool idea though
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Nice pics. They make that body look pretty good. I still think this music business is useless cheese though.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
viperdout
bitGangsta'

Post by viperdout »

crazydave wrote:Nice pics. They make that body look pretty good. I still think this music business is useless cheese though.
For a tiny speaker they actually sound good. Now all I have to do is figure out how to wire an FM radio or MP3 player to one. Either way, there will soon be some very pimpin' rides around here. I might just have to buy the Chevy body top and trandplant the 'Sclade front end on.
richh
bitGangsta'

Post by richh »

so are these things the same price as the regular se's? if so at least the useless chesse is free :grin:.
stampede_dude
bitNinja

Post by stampede_dude »

if you go to a bargain store they usually have these tiny pocket radios for like 4 bucks...the only problem is is its wired to get interception from the cord of the headphones so you you wouldnt get much reception out of them.
Its better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not
MotorGong
bitNinja

Post by MotorGong »

viperdout wrote: For a tiny speaker they actually sound good.
I can hardly hear the music play as my ZZSE zooms across my linoleum floor. Seriously, there are better speakers in pet toys, and the same size. (I used to stick those pet toy speakers under the office chairs of fellow employees. On accident I used the cow noise instead of the frog noise for the chair of my overweight boss. She got really mad.)

Accelerating forward enacts one of two 'tunes' alternately. Rock or Rap, supposedly.
The Rap is just a 4-count beat repeated. The Rock tune sounds like static at first, but then the melody kicks in to the point where it's somewhat interesting to listen to, it being a LOT longer 'tune' than the Rap tune.

Moving backwards at any time stops the tune. Stopping the ZZSE alltogether keeps the tune going, but pressing forward again 'changes' the tune. If your ZZSE picks up slight interference, and 'stutters' just slightly, it will affect the tune start/stop.

And of course, the run-time seemed extremely short with this added cheese. Smagma cheese to be precise.
Tape 2-3 quarters onto an existing ZZSE body, and you will get the feel of the weight of these new bodies.

EDIT: They do look kinda perty, though.
BattleField 2 Stats
"Please not in the fire's neighborhood, heat, that place the spirit swim to play or take care of." ...LxxChar-G Instruction Manual