A Pimp's safety, the Hurricane's damage, and the situations

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

sessiz wrote:
steelwoolghandi wrote:Yah and that’s our open minded media for you! The Storm was sure not discriminating I wish people were the same!

Oh and that picture of the Girl with the Loaf of Bread looks like if you tried to take it from her she could put some hurt on ya! :-(

I hope all our pimps down there are ok were praying for ya!
Ditto.
Now imagine what the cops who were sworn to protect "property" are thinking if this is what the "open minded media" is thinking. :-)

Taint a good situation no how. :(

(teehee, "taint" twice, I'm now goin for thrice)
Now that shit literally makes me sick to my stomache.... Fuckin retarded man.

Jmays, you best be allright man, and you better start modding angain :-)
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

things are getting worse now people are now shooting at the cops and others!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050901/ap_ ... ne_katrina
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Ahh yes, our fellow lovely shit eating, life draining, asshole humans.
People are disgusting.
Raping some people who are in the same situation as yourself?
Nice. Those are the fuckers that should've drowned in the initial storm surges. I won't miss those sorry excuses for humans, I'm sure others wouldn't either.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
evoraptor
bitNinja

Post by evoraptor »

i also heard that earlier, there were people sniping the hospital workers for bringing the ill peoples to another hospital, luckily, none were hurt. those people can fucking die! :fu: :blazin: :ak:
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

steelwoolghandi wrote:things are getting worse now people are now shooting at the cops and others!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050901/ap_ ... ne_katrina
Taint surprising at all. :(

(That's 3 "taints" in one thread ;-) )
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Yeah, those fuckers stole all the guns and formed their own little gang. They're shooting at the rescuers, the food drops, and anybody thats got any gas. Its marshall law down there now, and I personally hope that they just shoot those mother fuckers on sight.

That's crazy stuff man. I'm tellin' ya.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
arfin
bitGangsta'

Post by arfin »

sessiz wrote:I not only hope that he's safe but I also hope that he's "light" skinned.

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/050830/480/ladm10208301530

"after looting a grocery store in New Orleans..."

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/050830/phot ... oma_photo1

"chest-deep water after finding bread and soda from a local grocery store..."

:lol:
They must visit BP, they removed the picture for "language controversy" ! :eek:

They removed the wrong one. :? :-?
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

Shoot at will. :-o

:blazin: :ak: Looters. :o

I PM'ed Jmays right before I posted this thread and he said he's fine, he's more north, but still a little wet. I think he logged off before he noticed this thread.
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

sg219 wrote:Shoot at will. :-o

:blazin: :ak: Looters. :o

I PM'ed Jmays right before I posted this thread and he said he's fine, he's more north, but still a little wet. I think he logged off before he noticed this thread.
Depends on what's being looted, no? :???:
Is stealing food and drink in that situation wrong? :???:
What about blankets and dry clothing? :???:
What about baby needs? :???:

Meh, humanity stinks.....Shoot em all! :-)
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

It's not the stores that I care about. Hell, take a TV or 2. You can't do shit with it. But still, shoot them anyway. :-o

Then there are the assholes looting peoples houses and the hospitals. Shoot first and roll the body into a fire.

Food and H2O, well, thats fair game in dire need. The mayor told a bunch of people to cross a bridge to see what they could get from the area on the other side. I have no problems with food and water.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

arfin wrote:
sessiz wrote:I not only hope that he's safe but I also hope that he's "light" skinned.

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/050830/480/ladm10208301530

"after looting a grocery store in New Orleans..."

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/050830/phot ... oma_photo1

"chest-deep water after finding bread and soda from a local grocery store..."

:lol:
They must visit BP, they removed the picture for "language controversy" ! :eek:

They removed the wrong one. :? :-?
Sessiz aint the only one that saw that. They were talking about those same links on my local radio station, and they had links on their web site this morning.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

Anything goes when your in that situation man. The strong survive and the weak die. It's animal kingdom in LA right now, for reals. :-)

Yeah dave and arfin, the shit's hit the fan. It's all over the intarwebs. :lol:
BilboBaggins
bitHobbit

Post by BilboBaggins »

sg219 wrote:It's not the stores that I care about. Hell, take a TV or 2. You can't do shit with it. But still, shoot them anyway. :-o

Then there are the assholes looting peoples houses and the hospitals. Shoot first and roll the body into a fire.

Food and H2O, well, thats fair game in dire need. The mayor told a bunch of people to cross a bridge to see what they could get from the area on the other side. I have no problems with food and water.
No Shoot them them put them on a pike as a warning for the next several generations to let them know that some things they do come with too high a price attached.
Sitting at my workbench in my comfortable little Hobbit hole.
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Let Me say this:

I don't condone looting! especially shit that has nothing to do with survival.
I don't condone Raping! Of any Kind !
And I damn sure don't condone Shooting resuers...

But let me say this,
The Government has failed miserably. People have gone for 5-7 days with no food or water. No change of clothes, no shower, no outside communication, no electricity, and no sewage facilities.

Any one of you, if faced with Starvation, disease, dehydration or Looting, each of us would loot food to survive. Imagine not eating or drinking for just 1 full day? Yo azz would be one cranky mutha fucka! I know I would! Now look at 5-7 days? It's like a fuckn zoo ! Nobody is tellin you anything positive, you don't know if help is coming or not, at least from what's happened so far, you think you've been abandoned! In these circumstances anything could happen, and has! I don't know what I'd do in a situation like that except take care & protect my family & friends, by any means neccessary!
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

DarkTari wrote:Let Me say this:

I don't condone looting! especially shit that has nothing to do with survival.
I don't condone Raping! Of any Kind !
And I damn sure don't condone Shooting resuers...

But let me say this,
The Government has failed miserably. People have gone for 5-7 days with no food or water. No change of clothes, no shower, no outside communication, no electricity, and no sewage facilities.

Any one of you, if faced with Starvation, disease, dehydration or Looting, each of us would loot food to survive. Imagine not eating or drinking for just 1 full day? Yo azz would be one cranky mutha fucka! I know I would! Now look at 5-7 days? It's like a fuckn zoo ! Nobody is tellin you anything positive, you don't know if help is coming or not, at least from what's happened so far, you think you've been abandoned! In these circumstances anything could happen, and has! I don't know what I'd do in a situation like that except take care & protect my family & friends, by any means neccessary!
The situation in NO is so fucked. What the hell good is it to have FEMA and the National Guard if they don't show up for 4-5 days after the event? A few guys taking potshots at helicopters and they deem it to dangerous to land and help? Jesus Christ land a Chinook with a platoon of NG with M-16s and restore some fucking order! These are the same guys we send to Iraq to fight insurgents, and they're too scared of a bunch of looters?