Oh shit, not another hurricane

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

That wasn't right at all. lol
I was on vacation and lookin like Miami Vice.
I think dude's eyes turned to dollar signs.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
skylinekid
bitGangsta'

Post by skylinekid »

payaso wrote:
pimpsmurf wrote:Payaso, you from St. Pete? Shit dawg I'm from 22nd Ave South. The Burg don't play bra!

-JNY

You're kidding right? I live 2 blocks from that on 54th Ave south.

I took cabo to 22nd ave south to show him the "hood" he wasn't happy when I let some guy get in the car....lmao

You on the gulfport side? We need to race.

silla :D
Yo, i'm in Sarasota, an hours drive maby i can drive up there and we can all chill one day and race our cars around!!!!! 8-)
"...life is just a big bowl of cherries, a bunch of fairies screaming to be scary." - Limp Biscuit
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

skylinekid wrote:
payaso wrote:
pimpsmurf wrote:Payaso, you from St. Pete? Shit dawg I'm from 22nd Ave South. The Burg don't play bra!

-JNY

I took cabo to 22nd ave south to show him the "hood" he wasn't happy when I let some guy get in the car....lmao

Yo, i'm in Sarasota, an hours drive maby i can drive up there and we can all chill one day and race our cars around!!!!! 8-)

You can make it in 35 min no problem..

payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
skylinekid
bitGangsta'

Post by skylinekid »

payaso wrote:
skylinekid wrote:
payaso wrote:

-JNY

You can make it in 35 min no problem..

If i take I-75, i guess :???:
"...life is just a big bowl of cherries, a bunch of fairies screaming to be scary." - Limp Biscuit