World's first $500 Xmod For sale...

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
sg219
bitPimp

World's first $500 Xmod For sale...

Post by sg219 »

skylinekid
bitGangsta'

Post by skylinekid »

It looks like shit!!!!!!
"...life is just a big bowl of cherries, a bunch of fairies screaming to be scary." - Limp Biscuit
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

Read some of the questions asked and their responses. :lol:
arfin
bitGangsta'

Post by arfin »

Q: you kidding right the paint job stinks (ha,ha,ha)she is not an artist by no means $499. that is funny
Oct-19-05
A: Yes, the mere term of 'artist' doesn't do her justice. I see you appreciate low price of only $499 as well. We have to keep it in reach of the common budget.

His answer was perfect there LOL.
cj
Ex-Shack ZipPimp

Post by cj »

I really hate the IDIOTS that do this BS!! A car that has a value of under $50 and he want 10 times that just because his girlfriend hand painted the body and the rest of the car is stock.
Q: is this for real?
Oct-18-05
A: Seriously, this is for real!! My girlfriend painted this car in nothing more than a pair of white silk lace, Victorian cut panties. As you can see, this car has acted as a tangible meduim for her natural talet to truly blossom. It's an incredible deal, for a mere fraction of its true artistic value.
Now if the Girlfriend was up for auction with the car it might be another story.
skylinekid
bitGangsta'

Post by skylinekid »

Q: A true masterpiece at last!! But I must say im offended to even bid on it with that ridiculously low price!!!! You must be real desperate to sell!!! Im obliged to look no more at it until a higher price is inserted on this auction...

A: Yes, I understand. And your candor is much appreciated! I know the true value of this piece of art, believe me -- But seeing the piece go at any price would have an equal effect on me. Feel free to take it off my hands. It will be gone from my sight, but the affect it had on me will last long after it's gone. :-)

That makes two of them idiots :?
"...life is just a big bowl of cherries, a bunch of fairies screaming to be scary." - Limp Biscuit
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Obviously the dude can't be serious. If he is, he'd apparently be "not all there".
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

Whoa, I just checked out his other auctions... he actually has 8 bids on a used Skyline body. Right now, it's up to $26 + $8 shipping... $34 for a stock, used yellow Skyline body with 2 broken mirrors? What am I missing?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Yellow-Nissan-Skyli ... dZViewItem
arfin
bitGangsta'

Post by arfin »

hue35 wrote:Whoa, I just checked out his other auctions... he actually has 8 bids on a used Skyline body. Right now, it's up to $26 + $8 shipping... $34 for a stock, used yellow Skyline body with 2 broken mirrors? What am I missing?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Yellow-Nissan-Skyli ... dZViewItem
Sick my bro has that body. $
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Q: You know what i think you think every day stays somebuddy stupit enough up to buy that peace of grap. You making your self to an big joke here.Not even somebuddy who is blind would buy that eding painted peace of sh...!!! Maybe when your girlfreind didnt make that peace of art on it you would sell it. Why you not sell your girlfriend here? i would show here my peace of art. lol
Oct-24-05
A: Thanks for the comment, masterchi3f! I'm the last one to police spelling- But your command of the english language is a work of art! A true reflection of your intelligence! Good job!
Man looks like he is getting some of the traffic that we get.
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
pimptothemax

wow.........

Post by pimptothemax »

Ill take 3 of anything from this guy !!! The mustang is definitly
my #1 pic! :o I just love buying things for sale that are priceless.

:? so what am I at now?

like, 3 grand or 4? :lol:
arfin
bitGangsta'

Post by arfin »

I think he's doing this to get peoples attention on his other auctions, explaining the Skyline going at $26.
viperdout
bitGangsta'

Post by viperdout »

Let's just bid him up to 1 million bucks, then not pay (obviously). He'll be stuck with seller's fees. :-D
arfin
bitGangsta'

Post by arfin »

I wonder how much this auction is costing him?

$3.60 insertion fee
$0.25 "BUY IT NOW" fee
$0.35 Gallery fee
$0.10 Designer fee
$0.50 Subtitle fee
$0.25 Gift fee
$3.00 Border
$5.00 Highlighted
X2 Double category

Total: $26.10
If someone buys it Total is: $52

I'm pretty sure that is right, DAMN what a waste of cash.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

I might have to start listing some of my Xmod abundance on Ebay for $100 a pop. :???:

Driveshafts for $25 and plastic motor mounts for $60. :-o

$300 black Honda Civic shell with no bumpers for $250?