ZipZaps.com Gone!

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

steelwoolghandi wrote:It would be cool if that Tow truck could be modded into something that looks like a real tow truck. I hope they are not too cartoonish! Got my fingers crossed!
I was thinking the exact same thing.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
richh
bitGangsta'

Post by richh »

steelwoolghandi wrote:It would be cool if that Tow truck could be modded into something that looks like a real tow truck. I hope they are not too cartoonish! Got my fingers crossed!
funny, when i saw the picture of the tow truck, i thought about you and some of your mods. even if it is cartoonish, i have the feeling we will be seeing another sweet swg creation down the road.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

Went into my fav RS today, and was told that new ZZ's were in the works and that they were expecting them by the end of the month.

They couldn't provide any info on what types of ZZ's, but with the mention of the movies by Richh, it looks like thats what they're going to be.
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

SuperFly wrote:Heh, in some ways this is good news, so I don't have to feel so silly for squirreling away so much ZZ and bit stuff. Always figured there would be a day when you couldn't get them anymore, and I didn't want to run out of supplies. I should be good for at least 10 years at the rate I build things.
DITTO ! Can't seem to pass on these sales! While out on the bike last Sunday, stopped by an RS that was off the beaten path and found the Past/Present Mustang.......

Somebody already beat them to it .......

http://www.bananatoys.com/
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

Looking at the RC cars DT posted I think I could make something out of them I would have to get a grill and a new front window and a hood but I think I could do something with that.

Like I said not too Cartoonish I can work with that though as long as ZZ don’t get to much out of line.

You know I can see Rat Shack cutting back on the Zip Zaps but I don’t see them getting out of them completely they still sell and they still have a following so why kill a good thing. Now the huge following they had is not there that’s why they may have shut the website down. But they have a crap load of other toys that don’t sell as well and they hold on to them. Just my opinion I might be vary off base.
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
sat4life27
bitPimp

Post by sat4life27 »

LOL well I just added the update on the 3 new ones but looks like you pimps already know about them. Ohh well, I do know that they are not phasing out the ZZs yet and not anytime soon.
clxfiles
bitPlaya'

Post by clxfiles »

On the URL that DT posted, aren't those cars pretty big? I think they're like 12 inches long or somethin.... There are pullbacks listed on the bottom of the page but I think the R/C versions are the one button, for kids, variety of cars.