WWIII ??? It could be the beginning?!?!?!?!?

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
Stoli
bitPimp

Post by Stoli »

I will agree that America is there for anyone in need and I think Cnaadians should be there more.

Also the homeless thing kinda pisses me off. How about instead of spending billions of dollars going to space and helping other we help our own? Oh wiat that would be smart. LOL

Also Sat4life. What does Canada have to gain? We could be a completely self seficiant coutry if we were smart about it.

We have our own energy ( btw we sell a lot of power/electric to the US) we have our own oil fields ( which we are stupid and sell off to other countries then have to buy it back from the US like idiots.) We have lots of farm land for food and lots of livestock as well. We have very little need overall for the US to supply us with anything at all. The only thing we need from the States is fruit and veggies in the winter and even that we could do outrselves in greenhouses etc but don't.

If I couldn;t eat a plum,mango or banana and only be able to eat fruit that we can grow I would. I just think a lot of Canada is retarded in the fact we are told CONSERVE ENERGY there is not enough but yet we sell 1/3 of our energy to the US? WTF is up with that?

Anyways no ones right and no one is wrong. Its just beielfs and views. I respect everyones view on here. Some are more fucked up but hey to each his own.
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

i used to be cool
Aaron
bitPlaya'

Post by Aaron »

Coming into a thread like this late is a really dangerous thing....

:)

But I gota :)

I reckon back in 1990/1991 the whole Gulf War was the start of end for stability around the world. The problem I see with it is that the political powers in the USA discovered just how good a nice "war" can be for re-election, for business (that's an economically proven fact, the military idustrial sectore dependson instability to encourage market growth) and hey Saddam probably shoudl have gotten a bloody nose out of the schoolyard battle.

But since then, the USA locked Saddam in a UN sanctioned pen, and suddenly there's a pocket of the world that hates the US (and by default the rest of us white infidels) - it's right near where those nutters in Afganistan are busy cooking drugs and destroying thousands of years of history that isn't thiers to destroy, and suddenly those dudes feel threatened.

Suddenly that entire group of people (Now correct me please, but Islam is a belief system that is interpreted to teh masses by the local religious leader, and less so by a leading figure.) across the world are seeing their religious "brothers" being treated like arse and we wonder why they're upset! Sure they may all believe in slightly different interpretations of the religion, BUT it is the same religion!

It's no different to the "niggers" around the US standing up against the Klan, even if they didn't suffer the same indignities of their skin colour brothers.

Anyway back to it, you've now got a huge percentage of the worlds population feeling like "shit, someone out there doesn't like me becuase of my belief system".

Then those whackers in Israel decide they're going to beat the crap out of the arabs that have lived in the same region for thousands of years, except now they've got like long range missles and guns and shit, not rocks and sticks.

When you talk to the people from the regions very very few want to fight, well the Lebanese don't - they just want to live where their families have lived for thousands of years. The Israelis just want to make their own isolated happy Jewish state, In my opinion perhaps they need a nice Jewish island, one to make their own.

And all through this again everyone is happily destroying the history of civilisations that came before them.

History it seems these days is the biggest victim.

Worst thing is all these groups of pissed off people are starting to get really pissed off - and they're starting to react against situations where all that really needed to happen is a bit of diplomacy.

To top it off OPEC is raking in the $$$ fixing the price of fuel up higher and higher, which in turn makes the good 'ol boys in the US (and Australia and everywhere else) think that the only way to make fuel cheap again is to level every 'sand nigger' in the middle east. Sort of the wrong message being set out there isn't it?

I know I'm rambling - but that's the point, WW1 started as a few tussles around the place, WW2 kicked off with a few countries trying to get the upper hand in their regions....

What's happening now? mmmm countries trying to take over others...

sq219... You could just be right....

I say FUCK IT, who gies a crap about a persons religion sexuality or anything else, lets just hang out, drink piss (or coffee/water for the sober non stimulant users) and get on with the business of shoothing shit and having fun!

A.
MotorGong
bitNinja

Post by MotorGong »

Stoli wrote:Also the homeless thing kinda pisses me off. How about instead of spending billions of dollars going to space and helping other we help our own? Oh wiat that would be smart. LOL
I used to think similarly, until I realized through working with the Department of Social and Health Services and the Division of Developmental Disabilities (DSHS,DDD) in Washington here, that the majority of people living on the street are there by choice. Believe it or not. This isn't what I was told, it's first hand experience dealing with the homeless. They don't want jobs or vocational training, which is free through the State. They don't want to get off the booze/drugs they're addicted to, or they keep going to counseling and back out to the street, back and forth. I know a good portion of this kind of thought process needs professional psychological attention as well.
But the City/County/State provides free transit, a place to sleep and eat, and clothing and blankets. It's like prison with freedom!
Heck, Seattle has a crew that goes around and picks up drunks laying on businesses doorsteps and transports them to a shelter. They get free grub, a place to sleep, then they're on their own until the next night/morning. :grin: :o
BattleField 2 Stats
"Please not in the fire's neighborhood, heat, that place the spirit swim to play or take care of." ...LxxChar-G Instruction Manual
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

I agree. Most are there by choice. But...can't that choice be New Jersey or something. I'm tired of seeing freeloaders, homeless, and whatever else mooch off of my hard eaned cash.

I say give'em NJ and let them fend for them selves. Or Iwoa or ND or give'em Canada. :lol:

Canada...We all know no one is using it now. :-)
45tr0
bitNinja

Post by 45tr0 »

down here the homeless problem is generally a symptom of our poor mental health services. when they stopped institutionalising people with mental illnesses and started closing group homes/hostels most of them ended up on the streets.

I'm not saying its a good thing to have crazy people locked up in an asylum, but it beats having them sleep in my garden! :-)
"You guys are Wack"
"Wiggity Wack?"
"Nope, just regular kind"
z-beam
bitGangsta'

Post by z-beam »

been a while pimps! ive missed your convos... the world of warcrafts grasp is starting to slip heh...

"so quit the muslim bashing, those nutbags that fly planes into buildings and strap bombs to themselves are not following the muslim teachings in exactly the same way as klansmen are not foloowing christian teachings."

fucken a betty k. id like to add this as well, some israeli who has anything to do with destroying houses, taking over neighbors land, killing thier people ceases to be covered by the protection of the semetic label.

the nation state of israel is quite sick and deluded. every day this madness continues at least 3 lebanese human beings die for every 1 israeli person (and thats generous). if any of these power mongering cunts actually followed thier beliefs properly, you think any of this would have started?

heh, have a think about the way in which israel was founded. and what events preceded the creation of the nation. honestly, you think the nation of germany just hated jews and persecuted them because of ignorance?

ever heard of the final solution? have any idea where the leading scientists behind that final solution ended up?

israel is really a death camp. to encourage the israelis campaign of war at this point in time is signing thier death warrant. thier neighbors hated them enough to begin with. whatever claim they had to the lands thier is nullified by the way in which they have persecuted others in the area.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the other morning i caught 30 minutes of fox news and it made me cry, honestly if the kinds of opinions can be spread on television across your country i really do fear that we will have some serious ww3 action soon.

they were talking about the rapture, and other revival evangelist ideas as is they where more than concepts, and actual political motivations to "cleanse" the world of evil.

if any nation around the world has the ability to destroy the world on its own it is the usa.

enough nukes to destroy the world over (probably twice).

enough of an economic stranglehold to make any nation crumble.

enough conventional military force to overturn any sovereign states government.

enough technology to know a nations little secrets.

enough bio technology to spread engineered seeds to mutate the worlds food supply.

seriously thats enough... it doesnt take a genious to realise that is way to much of an advantage for any one nation to weild.

ive seen the results of agent orange, not only on the veitnamese but my own australian people who helped make it.
ive felt the effect of post 911 controls limiting the ammount of social evolution and freedom.
i've got just as much chance of getting cancers as anyone thanks to all the nukes detonated globally in order to devolop new ways of destroying everything.
ive suffered the price increase of what was a garanteed healthy vegitable now become "certified organic" and healthy (gg gmo's!).

and honestly, i really do feel slightly scared about the prospects of these issues getting progressivly worse. actually, i feel terror at the thought of a war in which nuclear weapon are used.

some skinny arab does not make me feel scared at all.

its a guy in a suit sitting in washington d.c that scares the bejeezus out of me. and hes obviosly manuplating people every freaking day using the same fear that i feel.

so seriously, take your anti old world campaign to destroy ancient culture and shove it up your ass. i honestly hope you smarter americans can start some shit up at home so that we dont all go to hell in a nuclear wasteland. you need another civil war so that all the fucking crazy morons over there can be killed and the world will then have its freedom again.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

z-beam wrote:...i honestly hope you smarter americans can start some shit up at home so that we dont all go to hell in a nuclear wasteland. you need another civil war so that all the fucking crazy morons over there can be killed and the world will then have its freedom again.
Right on!!! :rockon:
TeamBonzer
trackPimp

Post by TeamBonzer »

God's dont exist and jesus never lived - the rest is just self interest gone mad.

Deal on the personal level and not state.

People are intrinsically good and self supporting - Materialism fucks you up.

Live your lives not their lies - god belief just brings grief.

End of.

Cheers

TB
BonzerGear - Scream for more
Race for Real - not in slots
Stuck in a rut? Break free with Bonzer Racing
www.bonzerracing.com
TeamBonzer
trackPimp

Post by TeamBonzer »

Pick a god - anyone you like. here are 2,500 plus that people have been stupid enough to believe in over the centuries.

http://www.godchecker.com/

And for christians, the jews were right (almost). They said he wasn't the son of god, bit more deeper than that - he never actually existed (like Joe smith dug up the tablets of gold on the word of Gabriel in Washington - I DONT THINK SO!!! Fuck Wits (Mormons)

http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/

Enjoy

TB
BonzerGear - Scream for more
Race for Real - not in slots
Stuck in a rut? Break free with Bonzer Racing
www.bonzerracing.com