WWIII ??? It could be the beginning?!?!?!?!?

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
sg219
bitPimp

WWIII ??? It could be the beginning?!?!?!?!?

Post by sg219 »

Over the last couple of years we've watched as a country, us getting involved in several conflicts, wars, and other predictiments.

Now we're tied up in Iraq, and about to get involed in Iran and possibly North Korea.

Then most recently, the last few days, things are getting crazy in Israel and the area surrounding it.

We are evacuating people, along with several other countries, from the area.

Its looks to me as the world is poised for a global war. There are countries that are on each others side, and that are tired of their neighbors causing trouble in the areas near by. Not just the Middle East, the Far East, and Africa.

The Eastern part of the world is in chaos.

For good reasons or not so good reasons, I see the USA getting involved a little too deep in the Israel conflict with Hezbollah and the general region.

I get the feeling that while we are trying to evacuate our citizens, that something will happen. Kidnapping of citizens, attack on Marines helping the evac, an attack on a US war ship in the region, or a cruise ship used in the evac. It just seems like the wrong place to be.

Could it be the beginning of WWIII?

Are we watching WWIII on CNN? How crazy of a thought that is...

I see the USA involved, HEAVILY, before all is calm in the region. I see Iran poking their proverbial noses into the situation, along with North Korea running more tests of missiles to bring that part of the world to a roaring boil.

Chaos everywhere. :???:

You young pimps out there......get prepared. Are you registered with Selective Services?
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

The Isreal/Lebanon situation has me a bit pissed.

America tells Lebanon, not to shoot back. While they tell Isreal that they can keep shooting (but limit civilian casualties :? ) How bias is that????

They just want to kill the Muslims!

That's all I have to say about that!!
honda_s2000
bitNinja

Post by honda_s2000 »

Tell ya what , Im just happy im down in the arsehole of the world , New zealand , and away from all this shit in England. It doesnt get involved in this kind of shit , because it doesnt think it owns the world like bush.

No offence to any americans BUT :

America has this problem as I see it , that they have to be involved with everything , they seem to want to make everyone belive they are the biggest , baddest , scariest army , But dont they see , these certain types of muslim extremists , dont give a shit if they die , they want to die for their cause. Americans on the other hand , arent going to , they have more sense than that. These extremists will have no hesitations about firing nukes at america and such , They where planning for the empire state building , blowing trains in idia , the world trade center disaster , bali bombings , and without being racist , Im getting rather pissed at how religeous people can honestly belive that Allah and the quaran(sp?) tells them to die for there cause , and kill innocent people. It's pathetic , and if it tells that , it should be destroyed.

England needs to buckle down on these fuckers , They have been preaching terrorist ideas and brainwashing other muslims stand on cars in our streets ! I say if they are doing that , tell them that if one more thing happens , EVERY SINGLE MUSILIM AND ISLAMIC PERSON WILL BE DEPORTED , AND THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED BACK IN. Maybe this would make them think twice ? Or maybe not......

Im rambling on about this shit , but it's fucking crazy , Im sick and tired of turning the news on and all I see are these fuckers blowing innocent people and shit up. It's sickening that we cant deal with this.
We don't need no god damn roads!
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

Maxximum Attack wrote:The Isreal/Lebanon situation has me a bit pissed.

America tells Lebanon, not to shoot back. While they tell Isreal that they can keep shooting (but limit civilian casualties :? ) How bias is that????

They just want to kill the Muslims!

That's all I have to say about that!!

Yes, it does seem that way. But I see it as, its easier to talk to Lebanon, than Israel. Israel listens to no one. They kick ass when they want to kick ass. If I had to compare Israel to an actor, (why I don't know :lol:), I'd compare Israel to Samual L. Jackson. Israel is one Baaaaaad Mother ...shut your mouth.....
stampede_dude
bitNinja

Post by stampede_dude »

Israel is our allies...they have the holy land, and all these other countries are trying to take it from them. They never start it. Israel has a very nice military and the only thing that has kept them from blowing the Palastinians away in the past is the US calming them down.
Its better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

I forget...

But isn't Israel a Nuclear power? :???:

I can see it happening, maybe not by Israel, but by someone in the area. :shock:
gearboy
bitThug

lebanon...

Post by gearboy »

most of you are younger than i, cough cough, but i can say this about that shit hole over there. the lebanese govt is divided, some like the hizbollah, some dont. it would be like your local govt digging on your local gang & teaming up with them. now syria & iran both want to get rid of israel, & since "the world" asked syria to politely get out of lebanon, they need an excuse to go back in. the lebanese govt is afraid to go after hizbollah because it might start a civil war, like the one that existed the entire time i was in h.s. til 1990? we also lost 300 marines when a hizbollah dickhead blew himself up in the barracks they were sleeping in. remember this, the hizbollah started this, they can end this. give back the israeli soldiers. muslims want only one thing, world domination. they will have to pry my bit from my cold dead hand.
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

honda_s2000 wrote:... Im getting rather pissed at how religeous people can honestly belive that Allah and the quaran(sp?) tells them to die for there cause , and kill innocent people. It's pathetic , and if it tells that , it should be destroyed....
Killing of one's self is NOT allowed in Islam. This is a VERY BIG sin. Muslims don't care if they die because they are supposed to treat this world like a traveller, and use the time here to prepare for the final journey (heaven). THE ONLY ONE THAT SHOULD BE TAKING LIFE IS THE ONE WHO GAVE IT. (Or the executioner after due process)
Dying for Islam is an honerable way to go, but cheating to get there isn't :o
honda_s2000 wrote:... England needs to buckle down on these fuckers , They have been preaching terrorist ideas and brainwashing other muslims stand on cars in our streets ! I say if they are doing that , tell them that if one more thing happens , EVERY SINGLE MUSILIM AND ISLAMIC PERSON WILL BE DEPORTED , AND THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED BACK IN. Maybe this would make them think twice ? Or maybe not......
"these fuckers" and "Islamic people" are on totally different ends of the poolstick. Please don't class us with those extremist madmen. There is a reason why they are call extremists ya know :o

Anything you want to know about Islam check here...http://www.salafipublications.com. This ONLY uses the teachings from the Qur'an and the sayings of the prophet. Use the search to find any topic, Islam is a way of life and every topic (even suicide, and suicide killings) is covered.

I hope you guys see the light and I can call you "brother" someday. Like Sezziz :-o

Maxx
Last edited by Maxximum Attack on Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ynad
bitNinja

Post by ynad »

@ MAXXA. :-o :-o
Zenith
bitGangsta'

Post by Zenith »

It does begin to look like the begining of WWIII, but so did America's "Gulf War II." I can see that the tension is there. And with the outcome of the last two wars, no seems to be getting scared by our presence anymore. America is beginning to look like little punk.

From my point of veiw:
The trouble with the American political-military machine is that they think they own everything, and can stick their nose in everyones buisiness. Then they try to act accordingly to "make things better and get along." They just end up making things worse.

What we need is Clinton back in office. Provided he wasnt that much better than Bush as a president,;we all know he would rather chill and have a blowjob than start a war.
"I did not insert"

Alot of these/other extremists can be bent on world domination;
I would rather have world destruction. Kill/destroy everyone, everything, and there will finaly be peace. And many peices.
arfin
bitGangsta'

Re: lebanon...

Post by arfin »

gearboy wrote:most of you are younger than i, cough cough, but i can say this about that shit hole over there. the lebanese govt is divided, some like the hizbollah, some dont. it would be like your local govt digging on your local gang & teaming up with them. now syria & iran both want to get rid of israel, & since "the world" asked syria to politely get out of lebanon, they need an excuse to go back in. the lebanese govt is afraid to go after hizbollah because it might start a civil war, like the one that existed the entire time i was in h.s. til 1990? we also lost 300 marines when a hizbollah dickhead blew himself up in the barracks they were sleeping in. remember this, the hizbollah started this, they can end this. give back the israeli soldiers. muslims want only one thing, world domination. they will have to pry my bit from my cold dead hand.
Giving Israel their soldiers back is not going to end anything, and no one wants them to end anything either. It's better if Israel finishes of the threat of Hezbollah and clean up Lebanon, while at the same time securing themselves.
arfin
bitGangsta'

Post by arfin »

Maxximum Attack wrote:
honda_s2000 wrote:... Im getting rather pissed at how religeous people can honestly belive that Allah and the quaran(sp?) tells them to die for there cause , and kill innocent people. It's pathetic , and if it tells that , it should be destroyed....
Killing of one's self is NOT allowed in Islam. This is a VERY BIG sin. Muslims don't care if they die because they are supposed to treat this world like a traveller, and use the time here to prepare for the final journey (heaven). THE ONLY ONE THAT SHOULD BE TAKING LIFE IS THE ONE WHO GAVE IT. (Or the executioner after due process)
Dying for Islam is an honerable way to go, but cheating to get there isn't :o
honda_s2000 wrote:... England needs to buckle down on these fuckers , They have been preaching terrorist ideas and brainwashing other muslims stand on cars in our streets ! I say if they are doing that , tell them that if one more thing happens , EVERY SINGLE MUSILIM AND ISLAMIC PERSON WILL BE DEPORTED , AND THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED BACK IN. Maybe this would make them think twice ? Or maybe not......
"these fuckers" and "Islamic people" are on totally different ends of the poolstick. Please don't class us with those extremist madmen. There is a reason why they are call extremists ya know :o

Anything you want to know about Islam check here...http://www.salafipublications.com. This ONLY uses the teachings from the Qur'an and the sayings of the prophet. Use the search to find any topic, Islam is a way of life and every topic (even suicide, and suicide killings) is covered.

I hope you guys see the light and I can call you "brother" someday. Like Sezziz :-o

Maxx
It's funny that these terrorists are all for Islam, but the way you put it they have not even read the Qur'an. Where do they get these messages? Can they really be that stupid and all listen to one man, while the Qur'an is right in front of their face.
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

arfin wrote:It's better if Israel finishes of the threat of Hezbollah and clean up Lebanon, while at the same time securing themselves.
Not necessarily. Remember how getting rid of Saddam was going to turn Iraq into Disneyland? When you get rid of Hezbollah, something else will fill the gap. Whether that thing is better or worse than the current situation remains to be seen. Half the reason Hezbollah became powerful in Lebanon in the first place was because we (along wih others) forced Syria out. I bet Syrian troops occupying Lebanon is starting to look pretty good about now.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

SuperFly wrote:
arfin wrote:It's better if Israel finishes of the threat of Hezbollah and clean up Lebanon, while at the same time securing themselves.
Not necessarily. Remember how getting rid of Saddam was going to turn Iraq into Disneyland? When you get rid of Hezbollah, something else will fill the gap. Whether that thing is better or worse than the current situation remains to be seen. Half the reason Hezbollah became powerful in Lebanon in the first place was because we (along wih others) forced Syria out. I bet Syrian troops occupying Lebanon is starting to look pretty good about now.
The grass is always greener on the other side.

Could you imagine what Cuba would be like if Castro got taken out?

Sometimes its better to let people hang themselves.

If people continue to tolerate the chaos, its their own faults. I beleive Bagdad has or had an international airport, along with alot of other shitty places that are under fire or a dictator.

Get of your lazy ass and leave. Walk, car pool, steal a car, plane, horse, camel, elephant, rhino, motorcycle, airship, kite, hot air balloon, weinermobile, or whatever other method of transport you can obtain to leave your opression. This goes the same for the hungry people too. Food don't grow in the desert, move!!
arfin
bitGangsta'

Post by arfin »

Well when Saddam was in power shit wasn't good at all either, it's just no one knew about it. I guess I'm bias though because maybe things were better for Muslims then for Christians. I'm Assyrian, and we are the indigenous people of Iraq, and we are condemned for being Christian.

Also you're right SG219 if it's bad then people should leave, and that's what so many Assyrians have been forced to do, you can find us in clusters all over the world. If Iraq gets better we might just go back, but right now i love Canada so i'm fine staying right here.