WWIII ??? It could be the beginning?!?!?!?!?

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

dissolve israel :-)

once upon a time that was the holy land for every religion, now it's just for israel. boy, that was a good idea :?

politics aside, it breaks my heart to see such historically significant places turned to rubble. these cities are the birthplace of modern society, so rich in culture and history and yet .....

i dunno, it's just plain fucked :o
i used to be cool
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

It's fucked up to see how much religion and money play a factor in war.

Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
gearboy
bitThug

stinky nose problem...

Post by gearboy »

i like the one about how america has to stick their nose in the other dudes biz, thats the lame guys way out. maybe if someone had stuck their nose out in 1939 we wouldnt have had the creation of israel, right??? although the british claimed an israeli state would be created, alongside palestine in 1918? if america didnt stick their nose out whos going to clean up other countries backyards? us doing it is not the answer, but when the trash piles so high we seem to get sucked in at some point anyways. like when the japanese were raping china, and the russians & germans sodomizing poland. no one did anything. say thanks. muslims are a problem for this simple fact, a minority of the religous followers inflict huge amounts of damage. thats a problem. christians havent had that kind of impact since the inquisition. but the current pope was a nazi, i do have to point that out. and the catholic church had connections to high ranking nazis during ww2. what i can offer you is this, think outside the box, to when you are going to be my age, if jimmy carter had fucked the living shit out of iran when i was in jr high, none of us would be going through this now. but he wimped out, and now we are paying for it. say thanks! funny, i have met losts of australians who hate israel. that is so funny, coming from a country started by the brits as a penal colony. we wont even talk about who got the royal screwing there. perhaps we should nuke the whites there? every civilization has had their day in the sun, ask the moors. the israelis were kidnapped by terrorists, & by a group who needed to pull something big off, cuz their buddies in palestine did the same thing first. muslims can start a fight, but they cry when you pop them in the nose. the nazis used muslims to fight during ww2, the hate continues. muslims are a problem.
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

muslims are a problem for this simple fact, a minority of the religous followers inflict huge amounts of damage. thats a problem. christians havent had that kind of impact since the inquisition.

no, not at all :?
i used to be cool
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

Christians have not had that kind of impact since the Inquisition???

Holly crap they have been behind wars and supporting wars all along Look at World War 1 and 2 both times so called Christians shooting So Called Christians.

How about the Protestants and Catholics blowing each other up and shooting each other in Ireland. There have been wars in the name of God for more then just the Muslims (extremist).

Look to religion that does not fight in wars that promote peace and that’s were you will find peace.

I do not see the end of unrest in the middle east even if by some miracle all the cultures in the middle east were to come together in one religion there would be wars over who is the most holy or who serves God the best!

For eons people have been killing people in the name of God, Money and Power they are interlaced. They will be until God puts an end to it all!
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
HACHI-RYOKU
bitPimp

Post by HACHI-RYOKU »

Well, I think they just like to fight over there. They've been doing it for a very long time. One group is upset at the other group because they don't butter their toast the same way.

Using religion as an excuse to kill is just wrong. The extremists are just another man's stooly.

By the way, America butters their toast better than anybody else. :-) (We are actually pretty arogant about that type of thing. Maybe we're zealots too.)
Cause I ride around town on my low-rider bicycle.
gearboy
bitThug

spoken like a true white guy...

Post by gearboy »

the klan has no respect here, and they are about as active as heroin dealers in australia, you dont see them much, but they exist. the klan base is christian, but they tend to shoot less missles than muslims, and take less hostages. not too mention i cant remember the last time a klansman took a plane & hit a building with it, mostly they have big bon fires & drink booze. when they were killing, it was bad. but the color of skin was the problem here. lets talk aboriginie now, shall we? ooops, touchy subject for australians sorry, anti-semetic is alive and well in australia, & i am not even a christian! i can post good pics of australians killing peoples who lived there long before the white man came, but i wont. maybe betty will? you can find those, cant you? its a problem when muslims can live anywhere they choose, but a secular cannot step foot in ther muslim world. why is that? why can muslims lob bombs but we cant? start a fight you cant finish? thats a problem. muslims want world domination, plain and simple. sorry you are butt hurt by cold hard truth. and the wars since ww1 & ww2 were mostly started before the second one & interupted. vietnam was a french problem not a religious one that we got stuck with. korea was not a religious problem, it was a U/N one. in my dictionary of wars, it clearly shows more wars started by muslims througout history. how else did they end up in europe? & north africa?
as far as ireland goes, they arer fighting in the name of god true, but they are at least fighting each other, not bombing the world. pick it apart all you want, when the muslims cry, the worlds nose bleeds. i dont want anyone butt hurt at my comments, but i for one am tired of the u.s. getting the shaft while the world sits fearful of muslims & keeps quiet.
Last edited by gearboy on Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

gearboy, you're confusing secular run states with religous ones...

turkey has an islamic govt. but it's not a religous state... this example enough is proof that your statments regard muslims is quite ignorant....

go look up the meaning of the word islam.....
People are mean to you because you're a fucking idiot.
HACHI-RYOKU
bitPimp

Re: spoken like a true white guy...

Post by HACHI-RYOKU »

gearboy wrote:the klan has no respect here, and they are about as active as heroin dealers in australia, you dont see them much, but they exist. the klan base is christian, but they tend to shoot less missles than muslims, and take less hostages. not too mention i cant remember the last time a klansman took a plane & hit a building with it, mostly they have big bon fires & drink booze. when they were killing, it was bad. but the color of skin was the problem here. lets talk aboriginie now, shall we? ooops, touchy subject for australians sorry, anti-semetic is alive and well in australia, & i am not even a christian! i can post good pics of australians killing peoples who lived there long before the white man came, but i wont. maybe betty will? you can find those, cant you? its a problem when muslims can live anywhere they choose, but a secular cannot step foot in ther muslim world. why is that? why can muslims lob bombs but we cant? start a fight you cant finish? thats a problem. muslims want world domination, plain and simple. sorry you are butt hurt by cold hard truth.
Wow GB! I had no idea you had so much built up inside. Let it all out. Tell us how you feel. But, you should really do some research. You're speaking on things that you seem to not know so much about. I'm not going to play tip for tap with you though. You'll just have to look stuff up yourself. There's hate everywhere. Americas not above anybody just because we're more economically stable. The whole world is in this pig-pen together.
Cause I ride around town on my low-rider bicycle.
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

All the problems in the world come from "Following ones desires", following your heart. TV makes it sound sooooo nice. "just do what your heart tells you". This is WRONG. Religions have rules, Follow them!!!

WRT the extremists, afrin...they fall into that extremism carving closeness to God. Then someone see's this weakness and recruits them. Their faith is weak and they follow their leader blindly. How come Bin Laden never strapped any bombs on himself :???: ?

Also IMO the modern day Christianity is based on following your desires. With their modernising and ammending of rules, do they really think that this is what God wanted? Who are they to edit Gods religion? Don't get me wrong, ALOT of Muslim sects do this too, the Sheite (sheee.ite) muslims of Iraq actually REJECTED Mohammed as the prophet and followed his right-hand-man Abu Bakr. This is why there is so much war between the muslims, because the sheites are not concidered muslims BY muslims.
gearboy wrote:its a problem when muslims can live anywhere they choose, but a secular cannot step foot in ther muslim world. why is that? why can muslims lob bombs but we cant? start a fight you cant finish? thats a problem. muslims want world domination, plain and simple.
You're using the term "muslim" VERY loosley. Besides, they are ALOT of christians living in Lebanon.
How can we want world domination and we're all over the world??
America got to planes dropped on them by middle eastern men, please get it right. Muslims are't flinging bombs, the middle easterns are doing that. Why doesn't America bomb North Korea where they KNOW that they are WOMD there?????

http://www.salafipublications.com
Get educated, if you care to.....

Maxx
gearboy
bitThug

i have a lot to learn...

Post by gearboy »

for being 40, i kinda do know what i am talking about. & yes, turkey has a secular govt, but radicals take high offense if you set foot in true religious countries. christians are a minority in lebanon. and korea do not have anything that flies farther than 50ft for 50sec, let alone carry a bomb. iran & syria both are using lebanon now like germany did spain in the late 30's. again, blame the u.s. all you want, we did not start ww1, 2, or the one thats coming up. japanese had their day in the sun, but the bosozoku are the only thing going for them now. the u.s. got in the economical position its in because other countries would rather rape chinese or smoke jews. for being a satanist, i love this country, my bits, & my mini30. no muslim is going to take that from me. & as long as those idiots keep going to saudi arabia to throw stones at satan, i am going to talk smack. now all of you can rub your sore butts & play with your cars.
Last edited by gearboy on Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Re: i have a lot to learn...

gearboy wrote:for being 40, i kinda do know what i am talking about. & yes, turkey has a secular govt, but radicals take high offense if you set foot in true religious countries. christians are a minority in lebanon. again, blame the u.s. all you want, we did not start ww1, 2, or the one thats coming up. japanese had their day in the sun, but the bosozoku are the only thing going for them now. the u.s. got in the economical position its in because other countries would rather rape chinese or smoke jews. for being a satanist, i love this country, my bits, & my mini30. no muslim is going to take that from me. & as long as those idiots keep going to saudi arabia to throw stones at satan, i am going to talk smack. now all of you can rub your sore butts & play with your cars.
My apologies

Hajj is looking better and better...
I'm done replying here, before I get offended
honda_s2000
bitNinja

Post by honda_s2000 »

its a problem when muslims can live anywhere they choose, but JUST ABOUT ANYONE cannot step foot in ther muslim world. why is that? why can muslims lob bombs but we cant? start a fight you cant finish? thats a problem. muslims want world domination, plain and simple.
I agree with you there , This is a pretty hectic topic , and I should hope we can be mature about this and not offend/be offended.

It IS a problem , We had muslims in england , Standing on cars , in our own streets , preaching about killing us , WHERE THE FUCK DID THEY GET THE IDEA THEY CAN DO THIS ? But oh no , We cant upset them because then we'll be racist ??? FUCK them , That's insane.

I have to agree , that we do use the word muslim very loosely , And I understand there are several types of muslims ,one in particular that are causing this hassle. Yes , many of them do lead peacefull lives , but it's the ones that want to blow shit up that we are talking about here.

So let's say , I went to a muslim country , and stood ontop of my car , shouting through a megafone to 80-90 non-muslim people , And shouted and preached about how we should be destroying them , and how we should rule the world ? HOW WOULD I BE TREATED? I'd be hung or something crazy , BUT when they do it in england , they dont even get fucking arrested.

They have speakers that they may play holy muslim music , and prayers through in certain streets in england. They have even had street names changed , billboards removed , its absolutely INSANE. If they dont like our country , then fuck off back to your own , Im quite happy to have anybody from any religeon living peacefully in my home country , but none trying to change shit.
We don't need no god damn roads!
gearboy
bitThug

if they just built cool bits...

Post by gearboy »

if they would build bits instead of bombs... they have sooo much sand, betty could set up shop over there!
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

honda_s2000 wrote:They have speakers that they may play holy muslim music , and prayers through in certain streets in england. They have even had street names changed , billboards removed , its absolutely INSANE. If they dont like our country , then fuck off back to your own , Im quite happy to have anybody from any religeon living peacefully in my home country , but none trying to change shit.
There is no holy music in islam. The "singing" that you hear is the call to prayer (I'm assuming). This is sounded 5 times a day and can't last longer than 5 minutes, will that drive you insane?

If you lived somewhere, where there were what you consider offensive/indecent messages/pictures/advertising wouldn't you take them down?

They are NO muslim countries in the world today. All of them dies in the Crusades allong with the raped women and children.
The true muslims of old never conqured countries like this...

Maxx