1000+ pimps

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
ph2t
bitPimp

1000+ pimps

Post by ph2t »

again, major kudos to cabo, for hosting the trickest micro rc site on the 'net.... :-o

:cool:

PS, if I've missed a post by Sg on the same thing, then my apologies, lol....
People are mean to you because you're a fucking idiot.
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

you've come a long way baby :cool:
i used to be cool
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

holy shit, yes we have, I remember when I first joined and it doesn't seem that far ago... I registered 42nd... ph2t you were 33 lol

congrats pimps!!!
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

Who was the 1000th pimp, I wanted to give him/her a little something. I saw the count at 999 and the next time I looked Zipzaps was 1001. Most of those sites with 10x more members aren't shit compared to BP :rockon:

Maxx
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

midget_man1387 wrote:holy shit, yes we have, I remember when I first joined and it doesn't seem that far ago... I registered 42nd... ph2t you were 33 lol

congrats pimps!!!
Goddamn Pimp ! You stuck your head in to congratulate huh !
Where Da HellYa been ????

Yeah we hit the "Grand" mark, Cudos to Cabo and the only other "OG"
Pimp still hangin....Silla ! :-o
sg219
bitPimp

Re: 1000+ pimps

Post by sg219 »

ph2t wrote:Image

again, major kudos to cabo, for hosting the trickest micro rc site on the 'net.... :-o

:cool:

PS, if I've missed a post by Sg on the same thing, then my apologies, lol....

No, you didn't miss it. :lol:

I fell asleep. :tired:

Congrats to BP!!! :cool:
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Thanks for helping to make it all happen everybody!

Our key chains don't lie :lol:

Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
BilboBaggins
bitHobbit

Post by BilboBaggins »

I just checked and I'm 126th, and I thought I was later than that.
Sitting at my workbench in my comfortable little Hobbit hole.
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

I remember the day I found bitpimps. Ausmicro was down and I posted on tinyrc about it. Then Shypo (I think) said oi! come over 'ere, all the mods at tinyrc seem to hang here....... And it's been history since..... :cool:
People are mean to you because you're a fucking idiot.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Yeah man, the TRC days were cool.. We (the mods) just had our hands full of deleting shit that was harsh for that site.

I made a few calls to STL, and like ph2t said, the rest is history

I think it started something like this. "WTF are you talking about? You want me to build what for what??? lmao

We probably fucked around on the phone for 6-7 months before the site went live.... :eek:

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Yea, at first, payaso had to talk me into even just lookin' at micros.
I wasn't interested at all.

Then I finally got my first OEM piece of shit and I dug it. lol
I got some co-workers to buy some as well, we built a track, and that's where my real fun started.

I hung out on Tiny for a bit, and decided "fuck this, I'm note dealing with kids and not being able to talk like I talk - so let's build our place where we can".

And boom, I made some designs, programmed some shit, and viola - we had our place.

At first, a lot of the content was payaso and myself - we spent hours on the phone trying to figure out what we wanted and making the content.

We got a few helping hands with forum content from pimps like noxorc, kwikbb, and hogjowlz and slowly but surely, we got more members.
Before ya know it, we blew up from there.

And here we are today.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Yeah man I remember the 1st Contest ! It was my 1st one also and I was given the chance to join the IC. I gave up my prize and have been in the IC ever since. We lost a few of the originals (Kwik, Hog & Nox) but we have continued to be strong and surround ourselves with the best Mods out there. My favorite time were the contests! To see all you Pimps get yo shit and compete.
My best memory was when you Pimps got together and threw us moderators a contest. That really showed how much we're appreciated................
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

It is hard to believe. It seems after about a year of me joining TinyRC the fad had already started to fade, and people wondered what would become of the hobby... and here we still are. :???:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
evoraptor
bitNinja

Post by evoraptor »

I wandered here and saw it... capped a screen, and wondered if the pimps wanted to see it.. I guess you did but missed it lol.

Dog_party.. lol
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

He/she hasn't posted yet so they missed out on a VERY little something :lol: