RIP Posts Here

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
sidewinder
bitProphet

Re: RIP Posts Here

Post by sidewinder »

Yeah I just heard about the show last week and was going to check it out. :-( And I liked him a lot better than that guy that does the short Sham-Wow adds now, the guy with the fake headphone mike, he's just annoying.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

i guess 50 is the new 27.
i used to be cool
BilboBaggins
bitHobbit

Post by BilboBaggins »

Billy Mays and his partner in Pitchmen Anthony Sullivan are the top pitchmen. Vince from Sham-Wow and Slap-Chop can do the spiel but beating up prostitutes is not the way to make a name for yourself. You never hear about the Big Two getting in trouble. Billy was a family man.
Sitting at my workbench in my comfortable little Hobbit hole.
PimpFloyd
bitGangsta'

Post by PimpFloyd »

Why am I not surprised about the Sham-Wow dude...he throws a good pitch but he's got kind of an underlying sinister vibe thing goin :P :twisted: :P :twisted: :P :twisted:
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

BilboBaggins wrote:...beating up prostitutes is not the way to make a name for yourself.
Unless they are holding out on the money, you gotta keep them in line or pretty soon you lose control of the whole street corner. :cool:
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
45tr0
bitNinja

Post by 45tr0 »

sidewinder wrote:
BilboBaggins wrote:...beating up prostitutes is not the way to make a name for yourself.
Unless they are holding out on the money, you gotta keep them in line or pretty soon you lose control of the whole street corner. :cool:

thank you rick james.
"You guys are Wack"
"Wiggity Wack?"
"Nope, just regular kind"
BilboBaggins
bitHobbit

Post by BilboBaggins »

Oscar-winning actor Karl Malden dead at 97

I still remember his American Express Commercials.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

I loved him in Streetcar, and On the Waterfront. :(

Fred Travalena kicked it too:

Fred Travalena, the master singer and impressionist, died in his home in Encino on Sunday at the age of 66. The man was being treated for non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, an aggressive form of the disease. His treatment had started in 2002, and the disease was in remission in 2003 but then returned last July. According to Roger Neal, his publicist, Travalena was also diagnosed with prostate cancer, which had been in remission since 2003.

Travalena was most widely known for is impressions of people ranging from Sammy Davis Jr. to Jack Nicholson to Bugs Bunny. He was dubbed ‘Mr. Everybody’ and ‘The Man of a Thousand Faces’ after emerging on the national stage in the early ’70s with his impressions.

During the next three decades of his life, Travalena became a headliner in Atlantic City, Las Vegas, and Reno. He also performed in concerts across the US, appeared on many talk shows (including ‘The Tonight Show’), as well as starred in his own television specials, like ‘Comedy in the Oval Office’ and ‘The Many Faces of Fred Travalena’.

Travalena is said to have had a collection of over 360 cartoon-character, political, and celebrity voices. Some of these voice included Dr. Ruth Westheimer, Robert De Niro, Clint Eastwood, Donald Rumsfeld, Joe Pesci, Johnny Mathis, Henry Kissinger, Luciano Pavarotti, and Bruce Springsteen. In one of his performances, the entertainer even morphed into the last nine presidents of the US, starting with John F. Kennedy and ending with George W. Bush.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

And the hits just keep coming...

Former Titans quarterback Steve McNair found dead.
http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=10643962" target="_blank
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

I kind of feel bad for his wife, she finds out that he's having an affair and that the little tart killed him on the same day...talk about being blind sided. :sad:
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Walter Cronkite just kicked the bucket.

Walter Cronkite dies at 92
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Not to be disrespectful but am I the only one who didn't like him? Not for any good reason, just the droning sond of his voice mostly I guess. Still, he was an icon, so it's a loss.
BilboBaggins
bitHobbit

Post by BilboBaggins »

sidewinder wrote:Not to be disrespectful but am I the only one who didn't like him? Not for any good reason, just the droning sond of his voice mostly I guess. Still, he was an icon, so it's a loss.
Yeah, probably only you.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Well that fuckin' sucks.

John Hughes Dies Of Heart Attack
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Guitar Legend & Inventor Les Paul Dead at 94......
Pneumonia complications....

RIP !!!
:sad:

ImageImage