Victoria is on fire, bigtime...

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Yep that's freakin' huge, I think the big one we had this last summer was 40 miles across, and that was national news.

Hey, is it messing with your guy's weather? Here the fires weren't all that close to where I live, but we were getting funky little misty rains. I guess all the heat from the fire causes condensation in surrounding areas.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

Yes it is. The fires are so large that they create their own winds.... :shock:
People are mean to you because you're a fucking idiot.
45tr0
bitNinja

Post by 45tr0 »

ph2t wrote:Yes it is. The fires are so large that they create their own winds.... :shock:
which create their own fires... :(
"You guys are Wack"
"Wiggity Wack?"
"Nope, just regular kind"
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

on the days we're smoked out the temperature is much lower due to the smoke blocking out the sunlight.

it's also fucking with people's health, wednesday my eyes were a bit stingy and i couldn't stop coughing. now i got some ugly chest bug. :o
i used to be cool
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

Dang you know what sucks is the US news does not have much about the fire you can find out a ton about Britney Spears and her not wearing underware but no real news.

Sorry you guys are going through so much there are people in the US that are worried!
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
viperdout
bitGangsta'

Post by viperdout »

Damn, that radar picture of the smoke is crazy. You'd think 134 miles of fire would not be possible due to it burning so much fuel. I hope they somehow get it under control.