New Lil PIMPETTE in Da Hood

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
ibjamn
bitDisciple

Post by ibjamn »

So, how's the father-hood going?

This age is really great. When they start developing motor skills and watching the progression into a toddler.

My kids just started back to school today, maybe now I can use the several free hours I get to myself, to finish some of these projects. 8-)
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

It's going pretty good. We are getting more sleep than a few months ago - still not enough - but even just an hour is awesome. lol

She's 5 months now so it's totally cool to see her progressing. She so much more alert, stronger, has her own little personality, etc. It's fun as hell.
We've been taking her in our pool, that's really cool too - she loves it.

Whenever you're having a bad day, all you gotta do is look at her and see her smile and all the sudden everything else don't mean shit. :lol:
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

A daddy? :eek:
Shit man I dunno what to say. I'm happy for ya and wish ya the best at the very least. :-)
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

sessiz wrote:A daddy? :eek:
Shit man I dunno what to say. I'm happy for ya and wish ya the best at the very least. :-)
Thanks man, I've joined the club! lol
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
jordanQ
bitPlaya'

Post by jordanQ »

CaboWabo wrote:Thanks everybody! :-)

Here's a shot of Madeline.

:-D Shes got that wild bit look in her eye! Or maybe that's some micro in there? :-D

Congratulations Cabo! To many great years of father hood!

:drinkin:
frizzen is a friend of mine
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Thank you.
Kind of funny to look at this picture, she's already grown so much.
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

CaboWabo wrote:Thank you.
Kind of funny to look at this picture, she's already grown so much.
Wait till she's like 5 or 7. The baby days will seem like they are 100 years ago and yesterday at the same time. Nothing can quite give you the same feeling of time passing as growing kids. Don't forget to take movies, as it becomes easy to just not be able to remember what it was like.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

SuperFly wrote:Don't forget to take movies, as it becomes easy to just not be able to remember what it was like.
Yea, we've been taking a lot of movies and pictures. Most of our family members live in other states or countries, so I setup her own website so we could share it with family and friends.
Not to mention it gave me an excuse to flex my Internet dork muscle. :lol:
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

She's beautiful...one thing, be sure you have duplicates of every photo or move file. I had all of my son's pictures in a fire-safe in my hiuse when it burned--oh, which reminds me, if you plan on keeping important stuff in a fire safe dont buy the cheapest one Walmart carries. It'll let heat through and cook everything inside. On the plus side the safe survves quite nicely, ready to bake more memories to ashes.

Oh yeah, "Not to mention it gave me an excuse to flex my Internet dork muscle" Your doing who to your what? Oh well, whatever floats your boat. :-)
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Thanks man. I've had a safe for years now, not that I keep pictures in it - never really thought of that.
But, the beauty of the digital age is it is stored in several places. I make DVD backups, temporary backups to an external drive, and they're stored on a web server in another state.
But now you got me thinking, I might start putting my DVD backups in my safe just for the added protection.