SG219 in local paper!!! (not the police blotter)

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
jordanQ
bitPlaya'

Post by jordanQ »

Wow :shock:

Ummm... what does this mean?

apparently i am a little lost.

"Chit Chat (10 Viewing)
For all non RCCrawling talk."

isn't stuff in this sub-forum suppose to have nothing-whatsoever to do with "RCCrawlers"?

If i had joined that site, and lets just take a second to thank god that i didn't, i would have lasted maybe 5 posts before starting (or ending for that matter) something with those fags.

All that aside, congratulations SG on a well deserved publicized interview!

I can't comprehend what would of happened to the fags at RCCrawl-up-peoples-ass-ers if that had been in person and not just some e-fight.

Once again congrats!
frizzen is a friend of mine
SHAUN
bitDisciple

Post by SHAUN »

Some guys on RCC are total dicks, some of them are really nice guys.

I have recently won a $70 chassis, from Double J. Thanks to the guys that voted for me, they made it possible for me to win but Double J provided the chassis, he gaveaway 4 chassis in total.

Some people are A holes on the net and really nice when you meet them. Like Braceysdad from RCC he is a bit of an ass hole on the net, but the guy gave me a brand new $60 axial tool set for free. And was helpful to anyone that needed help the whole weekend.

I would say go ahead and join up to RCC. If you wanted to see some assholes you should have seen the old pirate 4x4, since then its settled down. But if you were going to post you better have made sure that you searched the hell out of the topic and made sure everything was spelled right.
1000+ post of BS.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

jordanQ wrote:All that aside, congratulations SG on a well deserved publicized interview!
Thank you! :cool:

I only use that site to keep up with my crawler group. I only log in about once a week or so to see if I won any of the give-away's I sign up for. (Yes I spent the $20 for the year of a chance to win something.)

People on that forum are jackass's, especially the veterans.
BilboBaggins
bitHobbit

Post by BilboBaggins »

SHAUN wrote:I would say go ahead and join up to RCC. If you wanted to see some assholes you should have seen the old pirate 4x4, since then its settled down. But if you were going to post you better have made sure that you searched the hell out of the topic and made sure everything was spelled right.
I'm guessing you are always being picked on there? :-D

OK, you spelling is getting a little better.
Sitting at my workbench in my comfortable little Hobbit hole.
SHAUN
bitDisciple

Post by SHAUN »

Naw never, I actually feel I'm starting to be a respected member, people actually take my advice, lol.
1000+ post of BS.
ibjamn
bitDisciple

Post by ibjamn »

SHAUN wrote:Naw never, I actually feel I'm starting to be a respected member, people actually take my advice, lol.
Isn't that a sign of the apocolipse? :lol:
jordanQ
bitPlaya'

Post by jordanQ »

:funny:

Just kiddin shaun, i respect you. :cool:
frizzen is a friend of mine