I am back and more broke than ever!

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
civicsr2cool
bitNinja

I am back and more broke than ever!

Post by civicsr2cool »

hey pimps.
droppin by to see whats new and to get back into my addiction.

i am finishing up my last school here in jacksonville, nc and in 2 weeks il be stationed here. its been 11 months that i have been in training/school for the marine corps. i am a t-58 gas turbine engine mechanic, basically the big ugly twin rotor helicopter has two small engines, they rip um out and bring um to my shop and i give them an overhaul. pretty fun shit.

i have been peeking in on the forums every now and then checkin up on all the pimp ass rides. but i just got linux installed on my ps3, i now can keep up on my hobby and use my own internet. getting all of my r/c eventually sent down here from michigan and continuing my projects.

i sold all of my psp's i had collected and used the money to go all out to get me back in the hobby. i just spent 300+ dollars converting my 18t to an 18r and buying quite a few zip zaps. still am searching for a few things and il be set.

thats about it, just wanted to give myself a lil welcome back party :lol:
once i can get my pics uploaded somehow il be sharing some of the crazy shit we do here, and our motorola powered muscle machine we came up with to pass time.

glad to see yal still holdin it down here
keep on pimpin :cool:
[]D [] []V[] []D
SHAUN
bitDisciple

Post by SHAUN »

Welcome back, and thank you very much for keeping those helis flying for us.

Thanks,
Shaun
1000+ post of BS.
evoraptor
bitNinja

Post by evoraptor »

Chinook I presume? Great job it seems. (I'd like to do something like that)

Good job keeping the ol' birds in the air. :-o