Donations

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Donations

Post by CaboWabo »

I've been asked since the day this site went live how people can donate to help with hosting fees.

Well I finally have something in place that allows just that.
  • Donations automatically go directly to hosting fees.
  • It is impossible for donations to be used for anything but hosting fees.
  • You're not paying for my beer or whatever.
If you want to donate via PayPal, please click the image below.

Note: There is a processing fee of 5% plus $0.30 deducted from donations before they are applied to the hosting bill.
This is not by my choice. This is just how it is setup.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Hey Cabo, I can't do much now but I'll do what I can. I hope you get some donations; this site has been a great place for a lot of people...and BTW, if you get to Sandusky Ohio anytime let me know, I'll buy the first round at Marrgartiville.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

meh, not interested.

Now, if you were to put up a PayPal button for your beer or whatever, I'd chip in.

:cool:

j/k, I'll get ya at the end of the month. Just gave a plumber $650 this morning that I wasn't expecting, so my ass is still smarting a little.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Thanks guys. I appreciate the offer. :-o

Just to be clear. This isn't a call for help.

I just decided to finally offer this option because I've gotten a lot of requests to donate.
And if it really turns out, upgrades may be possible that would allow things such as more Gallery space, faster server, etc.

Now that I have the option for it to go directly to the hosting fees, I decided it was time to give the option if someone felt like it. If nobody feels like donating, that's fine with me.

While I appreciate everyone's support - understand that it's purely voluntary. Please do not feel as if you are expected to donate.
You are not expected to do so, even though your contributions are appreciated.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

If only you posted this last week before I blew my tax check. :lol:

Oh well, there's always later.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

Alright, I just tossed some into the kitty.

Now cdub, when you come over to do my footrub...Don't forget to bring the warming K-Y cause that feels good on the feet while rubbing and I'm not into that whole licking/sucking toes scene so you'll have to hold-off on that.

Great, thanks.

Post by CaboWabo »

Thanks to anyone who has contributed with a donation.
Very cool of you and it's totally appreciated.

Please only donate if you want.
This is only here to accomidate those who wish to donate to hosting costs.
Do not feel obligated.

Again, thanks to you all. :-o
ibjamn
bitDisciple

Post by ibjamn »

You mean we can't buy a beer for a buddy? What's up with that? :lol:
ynad
bitNinja

Post by ynad »

Thank you CW, for this spot. :-)
I know we don't have to, but it feels good to help this place to stay on line.
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

missed this before, go buy yourself some takillya :-)
i used to be cool
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

You guys are nuts. :lol:
But I thank you all anyway! :-)
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Alright, I just tossed some into the kitty.

Now cdub, when you come over to do my footrub...Don't forget to bring the warming K-Y cause that feels good on the feet while rubbing and I'm not into that whole licking/sucking toes scene so you'll have to hold-off on that.
ROFLMAO !!!!! :lol:

I missed it as well. Lemme put one-a-my hoes back out on da street... :cool:

I gotcha back Pimp !
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

I only did the toe thing once, and that was because Nammy slipped a roofie in my drink.
So don't be expecting any kinky shit from me. :lol:

* Although, I am offering to piss on people - for those with that sorta fetish. :-D
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

CaboWabo wrote:
* Although, I am offering to piss on people - for those with that sorta fetish. :-D
Are you available for parties or is it in call only? :cool:
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

sidewinder wrote:Are you available for parties or is it in call only? :cool:
Depends on how much alcohol I've been drinking.
No drinking = limited piss supplies.
Lots of drinking = I put out house fires.