I'm back { sort of }and still alive .........

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
filelicker
bitNinja

I'm back { sort of }and still alive .........

Post by filelicker »

I am still breathing ... last time I talked to anyone here the health situation was very grim . I have regained some use of my arms and my mind is still bit screwed up as is my vision , but I am still in a wheel chair .I have gotten my bits out for the first time in years and thought of you guys . We are in south carolina but will be heading back to Ohio as soon as he kids get out of school , since there is some promising treatments there for me . I 'll be hanging around here again as long as I can still type and see and of course destroy some bits.
People are like slinkies..... they are the most fun when you push them down stairs.
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

Dude, I was wondering what happened to you, and totally missed any conversation about your health. Just did a search and didn't see anything. What happened? Sounds serious as... well, I won't say that. Glad you're still kicking.
45tr0
bitNinja

Post by 45tr0 »

welcome back dude,
hope all starts looking up again soon.
Pimps' got your back :-o
"You guys are Wack"
"Wiggity Wack?"
"Nope, just regular kind"
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

You must have left before I got here. I hope you're healing, it can get depressing. ((I know because I've been through some serious health problems in the past (or still, but its more residual effects now ) )

So what part of Ohio are you headed to?
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand