I'm Back

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
CaboWabo
Site Admin

I'm Back

Post by CaboWabo »

Holy freakin' dog balls.
I leave for vacation and a few days later the site gets hacked. :sad:

I'm sorry for the crap guys. I didn't have computer access where I was and had no way of fixing it.
Trust me, when I heard about it I was furious - what incredible timing.

Anyways.
I'm in the process of getting things fixed up and again I sincerely appologize for any grief it may have caused anyone.

The Galleries and Articles sections should be back up hopefully soon.

Love,
CaboWabo
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
evoraptor
bitNinja

Post by evoraptor »

Ah, so that's what happened. I was wondering why I couldn't access the forums for a while, but I thought you were tinkering with the site or something.

Great to see it back :-o
Murdoch
bitDisciple

Post by Murdoch »

a hack? man when I looked at the errors it was spittin out, I figured the server had crashed or something.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Well, the hack did cause some server errors so you're not too far off.
There was an exploit and it got found and taken advantage of.
I've hopefully fixed that exploit and now we should be back in full operation mode.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
ibjamn
bitDisciple

Post by ibjamn »

I hope you had a good vacation.

I know how it sucks to come back to more crap to deal with than when you left. :o
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

ibjamn wrote:I hope you had a good vacation.

I know how it sucks to come back to more crap to deal with than when you left. :o
Oh holy hell man...
I got to come home to a safe with 2 different locks that wouldn't open too.
Basically the beginning and end of this vacation was a disaster, but the middle part was great - so all in all I had a good time.
Coming home and instantly dealing with important shit really sucks though. :lol:
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

Ahhh, so you were out on vaca, that explains it. Usually you're like a monkey on a cupcake getting the site back up after a problem rears up.

Let this be a lesson to you...You'll get all the rest you need when you're DEAD! Now get back to WORK, slacker!

XOXOXO,
- Nam-nam

Post by CaboWabo »

You give fantastic hugs. :oops:
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

Namuna wrote:monkey on a cupcake

:???: :lol:

Glad things are okay. I got a little stressed out when it was down for so long as well.
Tana
bitGangsta'

Post by Tana »

woo hoo back up!! I was getting virus hammered everytime I hit the site.
Old and retired!
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

What he said. Plus I know of at least one other pimp who had the same thing. Anyway, glad you were able to get things up and running again and BTW, the next time you decide to go on a vacation hit the great lakes, you get all of the ocean feel without all of the damned tourist. There are even ocean liners that feature cruises, in Ohio there is Ceader Point (repeatdly voted the worlds greatest amuzment park (if you add cost into the survey...otherwise Disney kicks its ass) there are a whole host of things to do for you and/or your family. And I'm not saying this just because I do some work for the Great Lakes Tourism Society. :innocent:

Anyway, hope you had fun in the middle part of your vacation.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

sidewinder wrote: the next time you decide to go on a vacation hit the great lakes.

But I don't live up there and that would cause problems with nugs dude.... :lol:

He was rollin wit his homie :-)

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

payaso wrote:and that would cause problems with nugs dude.... :lol:
Don't fuck wit da nugs, I always say.
BilboBaggins
bitHobbit

Post by BilboBaggins »

payaso wrote:He was rollin wit his homie :-)

silla :D
I was getting worried, I had to hang out at Rippers and One18th more than normal.

Now I when I heard ya'll were on holiday I was wondering who you left in charge of the bailout funds? Or are you you like me and now too old to get into much trouble.
Sitting at my workbench in my comfortable little Hobbit hole.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Too old for that kind of trouble anymore. Now the trouble is figuring out where you can change the kid into some dry clothes after going in the ocean. :lol: