I'm Back

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Welcome back cabo, now don't ever leave again!
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
ibjamn
bitDisciple

Post by ibjamn »

CaboWabo wrote:Too old for that kind of trouble anymore. Now the trouble is figuring out where you can change the kid into some dry clothes after going in the ocean. :lol:
LOL, you think that's bad? Try taking 2 little girls (3 & 4 years old) on vacation at a beach by yourself. Normally an 8 hour drive, it turns into 10+ hours of a drive, and you get strange looks and stares when every few hours all 3 of you have to go into the gas station restrooms for just one of them to go "potty". :lol:
If my parents' condo wasn't right on the beach, that trip wouldn't have happened. But, it was the first time I had them for that long on my own. :shock:

But, you'll look back and laugh at this stuff soon, too. :-)
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

Glad your back Cabo and glad the site is back also I had a hell of a time getting rid of the viruses and the Trojans that attacked when I logged on!!! They hit me hard and dont let the name fool you Trojans do not use protection!!! :lol:

its all cool whats a little VD amongest friends???? :shock:
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Sorry about the viruses man. Hopefully the stinging sensation has stopped.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Auight Pimp! Welcome Back 3 Da Hood !
You know me, when shit wouldn't work, I jus chill'd til they did !!! :cool: