20% (maybe even 30%) off at eBay using Paypal!!

This is for all the latest RC finds, deals and steals users find and pass along to the rest of us. Find some $5.00 bits at Toys R Us? Let everyone else know too! NO SELF SITE PROMOTION ALLOWED PLEASE!
Namuna
bitPimp

20% (maybe even 30%) off at eBay using Paypal!!

Post by Namuna »

Here's the deal...

Microsoft Live Search has a Cashback program. When you use their Live Search page to clickthrough to a vendor site, you'll get different amounts of rebates.

Just so happens that right now they're offering 20% back on eBay Buy It Now purchases!

Here's what you do:
1. Sign into ebay.
2. Then go to this LINK
2a...That's direct link to a search that brings up the cashback link for 20% off. You'll see it at the top left You may get 20% off with PayPal if eligible
3. Click it and you should be taken back to eBay but this time there's a banner at the top of the window showing 20% off!
4. Now just do a search for whatever you want, it has to be available as Buy It Now
5. To make sure you'll get the item with rebate, go ahead and click Buy It Now!...The first screen after you click is a confirm screen and if everything worked you'll have a box showing how much money you'll get back! Don't worry, the initial click for Buy It Now DOES NOT commit you to buying, it's ONLY if you click commit to buy after that!

...Now, Here's the potential additional 10%. When you log into Ebay and click 'My Ebay", look at the right-top of the screen. If you see a banner that says 10% off (until June 30th)....Well dog's balls that means you're gettin a bigger discount baby![/url]
bitGangsta'

Post by Smoke&Mirrors »

That's great! Now I can get some more Bit Char-G's while the going is good. Thanks a million for this. :-o
Project Willy
ZZMT
-Articulation Mod
-288:1 Gear Ratio
-BB Steering Servo
-Extended Wheelbase
-Widened Axles
-Polaris ATV Tires
-Dean Plugs
-1:35 Scale Willy's Flatfender body
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Why didn't I go here first before I went to ebay? That would have just saved me close to $20... :-( That's damned near a 1/4 tank of gas :puter:

oh yeah, thanks for the heads-up, even if my timing is bad :lol:
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand