5$ clones at biglots = ruling

This is for all the latest RC finds, deals and steals users find and pass along to the rest of us. Find some $5.00 bits at Toys R Us? Let everyone else know too! NO SELF SITE PROMOTION ALLOWED PLEASE!
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

I couldn't wait until tomorrow, so I went back today, and got 2 more. It's just so cool having cheap clones walking distance from my place.

Havok, if your paying me up front, then I don't see a problem. They have tons there. Just PM me or check my profile for my email.

I noticed the cars have chrome rims and the trucks have the red rims, so I got a couple cars. The yellow one is the same good quality as the SUV, but the red one had some quality issues. Nothing major, just that the PCB cover doesn't stay down, and the body is majorly crooked, but ironically this one was a tad quicker, and much more powerful than the first 2. I usually take a lap or 2 around the bed, before I move to the kitchen floor. The first 2 cars were getting hung up on the wrinkles in the sheets, but this one was pulling little jumps, and I never made it to the kitchen floor, because it liked to be romped, and I was having fun romping it.

All 3 steer excellent, the best I've seen.

I also noticed that these have a 7-tooth pinion, I haven't checked the final drive ratio yet.

An absolute steal for $5. I wish I could get over the bodies, but they're still great for parts, and projects. I've got lots of plans for these.

...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
custombitbodys
bitThug

Post by custombitbodys »

my big lots just got a bunch more instock.. i went in to find bbq grill cleaner, and figured i would check. they had about another 25 cars in stock. i looked at about a half dozen and all had the pink motor,....

i dont think i will be getting anymore though. i already have about 15 cars which i never play with. besides im dumping all my money into my bike now.
bodys for sale. ferari 250 gto, Micro Cooper, lemans 320i turbo, . plus many more email me: custombitbodys@comcast.net
http://custombitbodys.home.comcast.net
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

what kinda bike you got?
skylinepimpinR34
bitPlaya'

Post by skylinepimpinR34 »

is this still goin on or was it a sale or something? i plan on goin monday
Big pimpin in my skyline
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

biglots is a sale everyday
ive seen em for over a month
sAmMiChEs

Post by sAmMiChEs »

am I going to hell for this.............ive bought like 5 thunder chargers from biglots in about a months time. the last one i picked up didnt work but before i took it back to exchange it for another one that worked i took out and kept the motor and battery. when i took it back i said it didnt work they didnt bother to look at the car or even check my receipt they just told me to get another one and that was it. i asked them what if this one doesnt work either they said just bring it back for another one..........i was tempted to gut it and exchange it again but thats dishonest.....i wouldnt wanna do that..again...hehehehehe
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

you is goin straight to heck for that shit.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

When I got a defective Motors Works car I took the offroad tires before I took it back. I'm so bad, am I going to H-E-double toothpicks too?

Don't worry about it dude, they sold you a defective product, you were severely bummed, and mentally scarred, you then had to wast your gas money, or energy to get back down there for an exchange. Man they're lucky you just took a battery and motor, and didn't sue them. ;) :lol:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
PimpIke
bitGangsta'

Post by PimpIke »

ahhhhhh shiet! Ya'll making me go back to biglots and grab 2 or 3. lol, i for 5 bucks hell yes
skylinepimpinR34
bitPlaya'

Just picked up 3. 2 yellows and a red. I already put a 2.2 motor in the yellow one, lowered it, made a body kit, took off the dummy front lights, made a convertible and smoothed everything out with putty. :D

The only thing i dont like is that the bodys suck and there isnt that much of a veriaty
Big pimpin in my skyline
PimpIke
bitGangsta'

Post by PimpIke »

well for 5 bucks this is a absoulte bargain, so i wouldn't be complaing, lol
skylinepimpinR34
bitPlaya'

Whats with those SUVs? They look like Mitsubishi Pajeros. I didnt see any of them when i was at big lots. What frequency and colors are there for the suvs?
Big pimpin in my skyline
Gfunk
bitThug

Post by Gfunk »

Man, I got $15, and my b-day is comming up (althought my main gift is already bought), but I am deciding if I want 3 of these clones, since all my bit-sized cars are modded or busted, or if the money should go to the "Gfunk's upgrade his Losi xxx-t he is getting today" fund. I guess I just need someone in my family to drive me into the local "city" so I can scope the shizzle out.
-=GfµnK=-
skylinepimpinR34
bitPlaya'

nah get the cars. I have a losi and it doesnt need mods. Then again its the Worlds edition.
Big pimpin in my skyline
skylinepimpinR34
bitPlaya'

The suv's do look like Tamiya Pajero's. Heres my 1/10th ride for comparison

Big pimpin in my skyline