Walgreens had Bit Clones

This is for all the latest RC finds, deals and steals users find and pass along to the rest of us. Find some $5.00 bits at Toys R Us? Let everyone else know too! NO SELF SITE PROMOTION ALLOWED PLEASE!
PimpFloyd
bitGangsta'

Walgreens had Bit Clones

Post by PimpFloyd »

This may be common knowledge but I stopped in at a local Walgreens and they had bit clones. They look simliar to Shen Qi Wies' packaged in a dome and such - round controller.

The bodies are cheesy at best but if you need something to hack, it may be waiting for you right around the corner - right at the same place you buy your favorite "anti-fungal" products :-)

5.99 ea.

Enjoy! 8)
sidewinder
bitProphet

Re: Walgreens had Bit Clones

Post by sidewinder »

They are actually pretty good, and a great cheap base for some mods. They used to have trucks too, but for the last year or so I haven't seen any. It's a shame too, I have an idea for a build that they would be perfect for, I even checked our local Menards...nothing but the cars.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
PimpFloyd
bitGangsta'

Re: Walgreens had Bit Clones

Post by PimpFloyd »

Hi Sidewinder,
They are actually pretty good
I'm real happy with the Shen Qi's I bought awhile back from RaidenTech; like you mention they a no-frills simple bit that's easy for a novice to hack for modding.

I would of never guessed "May-Nerds" carried bits...a hook-up within a hook-up...thanks for the tip! :-o

Floyd