Free registry cleaner

This is for all the latest RC finds, deals and steals users find and pass along to the rest of us. Find some $5.00 bits at Toys R Us? Let everyone else know too! NO SELF SITE PROMOTION ALLOWED PLEASE!
sidewinder
bitProphet

Free registry cleaner

Post by sidewinder »

Not like registry mechanic or reg clean which let you run a scan for free than tell you that you have 800 or so problems and the free version will only fix one of them...but they'd be happy to sell you the full version for $29.95.

Nope, this one is :-D free :-D and you wouldn't believe the difference it made on my laptop

Just be sure not to delete your antivirus or malware program stuff.
http://www.ccleaner.com/

I put this here because even though it's not an RC hookup it is free and I figured anyone here could use it since they must have a computer.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
Namuna
bitPimp

Re: Free registry cleaner

Post by Namuna »

I'll second CCleaner.

...Not just for Registry cleaning either. It's a multi-purpose overall system cleaner/fixer/uninstaller

Post by sidewinder »

Yeah, I just tried the other features, they work great other than forgetting to exempt my cookies on the big diamond game I've been working through on mygame.com, but of course that was realy my own damned fault.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
ynad
bitNinja

Post by ynad »

Thanks for the hook-up! :-o