Losi MICRO Rock Crawler Bind-N-Drive for $110 Shipped

This is for all the latest RC finds, deals and steals users find and pass along to the rest of us. Find some $5.00 bits at Toys R Us? Let everyone else know too! NO SELF SITE PROMOTION ALLOWED PLEASE!
Namuna
bitPimp

Losi MICRO Rock Crawler Bind-N-Drive for $110 Shipped

Post by Namuna »

If you already have a Losi Surface DSM Transmitter (like from the Micro-T), and only want the Crawler...Save yourself the $30 and just get the Bind-N-Drive kit.

Here's how it works, the coupon code expires Midnight (pst) Nov 17th though...But if you sign-up for their newsletter they send a new coupon out a couple/few times a month.
1. Here's the direct link to the Crawler: http://www.redrockethobbies.com/Team_Lo ... 0236bd.htm
2. During checkout, use code Friday13 (MAKE SURE there's no spaces! Otherwise the code will be rejected!)
3. The Shipping is already Free and the code will take off another $9.60...Final cost is $110.39

The full kits usually cost $150 and the BND kits are usually $120 +shipping.

Can't fricken wait to get mine !!

Re: Losi MICRO Rock Crawler Bind-N-Drive for $110 Shipped

Post by sidewinder »

Man, that's tempting. I think when I get one I'm getting the RTR..my TX has been dropped a lot and it cuts out every once in a while and $30 for a new one is pretty good.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
Smoke&Mirrors
bitGangsta'

Re: Losi MICRO Rock Crawler Bind-N-Drive for $110 Shipped

Post by Smoke&Mirrors »

If you live in CA, don't bother. They apply an 8.25% tax which comes to $9.11 bringing the total to $119.50. Wow! That's a 49¢ saving!
Project Willy
ZZMT
-Articulation Mod
-288:1 Gear Ratio
-BB Steering Servo
-Extended Wheelbase
-Widened Axles
-Polaris ATV Tires
-Dean Plugs
-1:35 Scale Willy's Flatfender body