Losi Micro Crawler-free shipping

This is for all the latest RC finds, deals and steals users find and pass along to the rest of us. Find some $5.00 bits at Toys R Us? Let everyone else know too! NO SELF SITE PROMOTION ALLOWED PLEASE!
sidewinder
bitProphet

Losi Micro Crawler-free shipping

Post by sidewinder »

I've been wanting one of these since I saw them, but until a few minutes ago I avoided buying one. I went to the LHS twice to look at them but they were out of stock and one of the counter kids killed the demo somehow. I could have ordered one but they weren't sure when it would come...they have good service but they're lousy when it comes to getting things shipped to them quickly, so I resisted.

Anyway, today I needed some small parts for the bandit (hit a tree) and I clicked on the link to the Losi Micro Crawler ...they are offering no charge shipping...that was all it took. I ordered one and a fake set of rocks.

SO if you were thinking of getting one anyway, it's $149.99 shipped from Horizon and they say they are in stockhttp://www.horizonhobby.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=LOSB0236.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
PimpFloyd
bitGangsta'

Re: Losi Micro Crawler-free shipping

Post by PimpFloyd »

Well...if your gonna get a Micro Crawler...you gatta get some fake rocks too! LOL!

Cool beans SW! I'm getting really tempted now...I've been wanting to try crawling now for awhile now.

I'm going to post this in Frizz's post too but just a heads-up; Dog Breath Racing over at the Micro T forum just came out with a baja bug body for the Losi Micro Crawler. It looks pretty cool!

http://www.microtforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9349

I ordered a couple of his Baja bodies for my Micro T DT :-D
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

That should look cool. I'm thinking of going with one of Rippers chassis (the truck type, not the comp crawler one) and a 29 Ford Pick-up.

The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
PimpFloyd
bitGangsta'

Post by PimpFloyd »

You used one of those for your Camro modified - right? As I recall, it was a pretty cool chassis!

Glad to hear they're still available...I might have to look into that.

I think your 29 Ford truck project would be a first in the Micro T world :-o
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Yeah it's a tough little thing too, Ripper's wife should be having the kid Wednesday so he might be a bit distracted for a while, :lol: but I'm sure he can still cut one.

He was working on a new scaler chassis for the micro crawler:

thread here: http://ripper7racing.com/r7rforums/show ... php?t=4126