Great deal on ebay

This is for all the latest RC finds, deals and steals users find and pass along to the rest of us. Find some $5.00 bits at Toys R Us? Let everyone else know too! NO SELF SITE PROMOTION ALLOWED PLEASE!
MaxximumRC
bitGangsta'

Great deal on ebay

Post by MaxximumRC »

DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

The only problem with that is I see 3 different Micro's there, Panther, Shen Qi Wei, & Bensu. And you don't want to end up with a Bensu.
micromatch
bitGangsta'

Post by micromatch »

i got one....back tires highly reccomended
is this thing on?
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Which one did you get?
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

I'm so sick of seeing the comparisons to Zip Zaps on ebay that are packed full of lies.
Motor clone - 2.6 or 300 MPH (scale) ZZ - 1.0 or 150 MPH (scale)
Zip Zaps never came with a 1.0, that's Bit char-Gs. Zip Zaps used to come with a 1.6, now they have a torquey 2.15. The clone motor does get a slight nod in top speed.
Tires clone - Rubber Soft Racing Tires ZZ - Plastic Hard, Slick Factory Tires
I don't know about Panthers, but most clones have hard tires, the Zip Zaps are actually some of the softest I've seen, and are not slick, but they are too narrow, which kills the looks.
Charge Time clone - 45 seconds ZZ - up to 2 minutes
They both charge for 45 sec, but I wish the ZZ charged for 2min. then we really could get 20 min. runtimes.
Run Time clone - up to 20 minutes ZZ - up to 5 minutes
Amazing how 2 cars with 100mah batteries, can have such drastically different runtimes, especially when the one that supposed to have charged more than twice as long, has 1/4 of the run time. It's just not adding up.
Range clone - Up to 75 feet ZZ- 10-15 feet
ok, so the clones do have better range, but 75ft.? BS.
Compatibility clone - Almost w/ any car parts/engine ZZ - Non-compatible/quote]Zip Zaps are 'almost' compatible too, they just have longer chassis, and cooler rims.
Price clone - HOT !!! ZZ - $24.95
Zip zaps have always been $19.99. The clones are a better deal, but you get what you pay for.

Sorry for the rant. I'm sure most of you realize all this, but I just got irritated seeing the BS one more time, and had to point these things out.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

I hear ya dave - that stuff really pisses me off, scammers trying to take advantage of people...
should be shot
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

crazydave wrote:
Range clone - Up to 75 feet ZZ- 10-15 feet
ok, so the clones do have better range, but 75ft.? BS.
the first clone i ever bought. a "thor" racer. the only one i ever got with a non hard wired motor (my first pink clone motor) had over 75 feet. i kid you not. the car was a pos other than the motor and range but it had range.