Toy East: Group Buy...

This is for all the latest RC finds, deals and steals users find and pass along to the rest of us. Find some $5.00 bits at Toys R Us? Let everyone else know too! NO SELF SITE PROMOTION ALLOWED PLEASE!
Namuna
bitPimp

Toy East: Group Buy...

Post by Namuna »

Toyeast now has pre-order on their "Mini-Heart" Coopers. Here's the link to start at:
http://www.toyeast.com/subcatlist2.asp?catid=1084

Here's the breakdown:
- Dual Speed (Turbo button, or always on turbo)
- Stock with a 3.5 Motor
- Stock with a 200mAH battery
- Front light LED
- Interchangable roofs

If you've ever ordered from ToyEast, you KNOW how insane their shipping is...Hence the Group Buy idea. I'm shooting for at least an order of 20 cars. Once they ship to me, I'd send them out to you via US Priority Mail (the wife doesn't start her new job until Sept 8th, so she's been helping me with sending out packages).

Here's the coop in red:

Update: This is now the ToyEast Group Buy thread. You don't have to get in on this group buy with just Mini-Coop. Anything you will buy from ToyEast, post here.
- This Group Buy ENDS on Monday, Sept 1st @ 6pm EST
When I get home on that day I will tally the orders and email ToyEast with what we want to order and ask for better shipping costs. We, as a group, decide whether to go ahead with the order when we hear back from them.
Last edited by Namuna on Mon Aug 25, 2003 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by payaso »

I want 2

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

im down if the price is right. whats it gona run shipped to my door?
VooDooMafia
bitPimp

Post by VooDooMafia »

Same here depending on the shipping I would take one or 2
I Don't care what you say PIMPIN aint easy, you Broke A$$ Mother F*&Ker
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

hogjowlz wrote:im down if the price is right. whats it gona run shipped to my door?

The reason I didn't ask is cause Namuna's good at finding the cheapest price for S/H
He hooked me up my 350Z, and mach5

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
VooDooMafia
bitPimp

Post by VooDooMafia »

Yea TE is pretty good at working with you on the shipping if its an ok sized order.

I order fro them all teh time and they usually work with me aslong as its $100 or more(whitch is usually is to make it worth the shipping)
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

true dat. the mach 5 deal was nice.
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

Hey VooDoo, how do you work with them on better shipping? Email correspondence?

At the 20 car buy range; the cost per car, shipped to you is: $25

- If you get more than 1, the shipping comes down a little more and the overall cost is lower
- If you want anything else from ToyEast (like any of the 4.2 motors or any of the Super Bits or whatever) I can lump that into this Group Buy too...The more shit ordered, the lower the overall shipping gets.
- I'm going to email ToyEast and see if I can't finagle a better shipping price.

Delightful
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

those 4.2 elvis motors are nice ill probably take one or two of em if it dont knock shipping through the roof.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

I also want for sure the Ferrari 512 bb 40Mhz package deal with a 911 GT2 pullback.

Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

If you're interested in the Cooper, make sure you let me know WHICH ones...So I can tally it up.

Post by VooDooMafia »

Namuna wrote:Hey VooDoo, how do you work with them on better shipping? Email correspondence?
Yea I just e-mail them the items that I am looking at getting and just keep going back and forth till we all agree on a decent shipping charge.

I like to do this with alot of those companies cause more often then not you pay say $10.00 USD for something and when youget it it works out that it was only $4.00 or something.

is this going to be just a mini cooper order Namuna? I only ask cause I was planning on making an order with them.
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

It's a Group Buy for the Mini, but anyone is WELCOME TO ORDER OTHER STUFF!!! I bolded and capitalized that because the more stuff we all order, the lower the overall shipping cost will come to.

...Not to mention it makes a bigger impression on them to give us a good deal because we're making a BIG purchase.
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

VooDooMafia wrote:

I like to do this with alot of those companies cause more often then not you pay say $10.00 USD for something and when youget it it works out that it was only $4.00 or something.
thats why they call it shipping and handling
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

Actually, it's more like Shipping and 'Please bend over while we insert this LARGE spiked object into your rectum, with no lubrication'