Possible Dub City buy...

This is for all the latest RC finds, deals and steals users find and pass along to the rest of us. Find some $5.00 bits at Toys R Us? Let everyone else know too! NO SELF SITE PROMOTION ALLOWED PLEASE!
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

guess i'll be going to walmart tonite, i love lowriders... got any pics hog?
:rockon:
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

not yet. im more amped about the monster truck i got from toysrus. the body length is about as long as a zipzap. the tires themselves are slightly taller than a bit. altogether its about 3x as high as a bit but its pretty close to scale. it comes with a separate charger that has what looks like a cell phone plug that goes into the bottom of the truck. the tx is big and huge but feels ok in my hands.

the steering is dual fwd/reverse tank setup. its not as fast as my bits but it runs stuff over like nothin.
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

oh is that the truck that was over at Tiny's crib? ...i forget the thread, but it sounds familiar
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

well that kid said he got his at walmart and i got mine at toysrus so im not sure if they are the same. its worth 12bucks.
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

sweet, hook us up with some pics later if you get around to it...
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

well im going to see ghost in the shell in some theatre tonight so maybe tomorrow.

btw: toysrus has a great selectiion of micro rc cars. they have cannon-nuts clones with a buncha bodies that aint ripoffs of bits for 12bucks. they have these trucks. microsizers for 14bucks. and a few other things that seemed interesting. i also picked up the yellow gt-r(funky looking gtr) body set.
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

no way you're gonna see ghost in the shell on a big screen! i'm so envious right now... that's friggin' awesome. i wish a theatre in my area would do something like that!
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

ya its the same

http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php ... ster+truck

mine is red and 27mhz. he added those kc lights to his.

after cracking her open i reveal two batteries and what looks like capacitors in the motor circuit. im guessing that is for extra "punch". i didnt dwell into the motor/drivetrain area yet. my first task will be to ad a 3rd or 4th battery to this sucker.

this thing has a great amount of torque. i like em.