Kyle (bitchar-gmotors) is at it again...

This is for all the latest RC finds, deals and steals users find and pass along to the rest of us. Find some $5.00 bits at Toys R Us? Let everyone else know too! NO SELF SITE PROMOTION ALLOWED PLEASE!
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

lol I was thinkin the same thing.... he's like within walkin distance from me, I reside in the pimp city of Lorain, Ohio! lol

man, I'm not getting my skyline.... it's 27 mHz, and so is my shen :cry:
o well, i'm still gonna end up with SOMETHING lol

Going back to my original statements.... Would you beliebe that whites are the minority in Cleveland? you all know what cleveland is rite? basically one of Ohio's biggest cities.... lol I'm 45 mins away from cleveland.... My town is super-crappy lol, out of 63,000 people, there are 11,581 in poverty, and only 6 houses worth over 1,000,000 smackaroos...
damn! lol

wow, I said a lot, didn't I?
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

oooooh, and Cabo, You're awesome!!! thanx for changing my title!!!

Now I'm one of a kind!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Just finished testing all my new gems from www.bitchar-gmotors.com and they all are smokin fast.. Not a bad one in the bunch... I'm so stoked.. I have so many motors now it's sick...lol

silla
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
noxorc
bitPimp

Post by noxorc »

see what happens when you go on vacation...

deals...deals....and more deals... I'm late on everything, (lucky shes not).

-nox
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

hey anyone know what day it is?
:rockon:
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

uhhhh... thursday?

well now its actually friday now but THEN it was thursday
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Holy crap... I couldn't fight the demons any longer.. Now he's sellin his "Spec Ed" Cheap.. Don't miss out.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V ... =3&rows=25

My motor collection has reached the sick level...lol

silla

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Yeah, the motors I've bought from Bit Char-G Motors have been my best. I had a problem with one of my motors falling out of the package, and he sent me an extra for my trouble, so if there is a problem they will make it right.

I also saw his deals on ebay. First I had seen the 5 motors, and a battery package for $30, and thought that was a good deal. Then I started seeing the same deal with a Bit included for $35, and I was like, what the hell, thats a no brainer. If I had some cash right now, I'd being jumping on that shit.

For you guys skeptical of ebay, remember your not dealing with ebay, your dealing with bitchargmotors.com, and ebay just skims a fee for adverstising a product. So I don't see any reason not to go for one of his auctions if he's selling on ebay. Just something to consider.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
ezenterprises
bitGangsta'

awesome

Post by ezenterprises »

Man thats awesome for a legit car-g plus you get all the motors and a new batt too, i think im gonna just get the regular one thats $30, dun need the spec ed body. or shouild i get th ewhite wrx for $35 HMMMMmmmMM
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

Yeah man, you should definetly jump on it... it's a great package! I got my 350 a couple of days ago with the tuner set, man it's great... i'm drowning in motors now, but hey they don't last forever and it's good to have back ups. :D
ezenterprises
bitGangsta'

SOLD

Post by ezenterprises »

Just bought the blue skyline with all the extra motors and stuff for $30. Im cheap :lol: , i figured for the extra $5 i can get a body i want like that ferrari modena 360 :P . Now i will have an official tomy bit char-g to add to the collection. I think im gonna make my wife pay for this one and say its my bday present since my bday is in a few days :mrgreen:
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

lol@making your wife pay for it, yeah dude, makes the deal that much sweeter! :lol:
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

crazydave wrote:For you guys skeptical of ebay, remember your not dealing with ebay, your dealing with bitchargmotors.com, and ebay just skims a fee for adverstising a product. So I don't see any reason not to go for one of his auctions if he's selling on ebay. Just something to consider.

not to be a dick, but if you don't want to worry about e-bay at all, just e-mail him... although, unless he has two of the ones up for sale, you probably won't be able to get the ones he's selling now. his e-mail is kyleclemmons@msn.com .... hope you don't mind me giving out that info, kyle!
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Your right, that would be the ideal situation, why did you think that might be dick-ish (or dick like?) to point that out?

I guess my point was that your not going to get burned like you may with some ebay sellers.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

crazydave wrote:I guess my point was that your not going to get burned like you may with some ebay sellers.
I agree.. He'll work around ebay for you if that's your preference.. He's great to deal with.. He'll be missed for sure in the bit comunity... :cry:

That's another reason I'm stocking up on his motors.. I have about 30 of em...lol

silla