Pimpinest of all Pimpin' Bits...

This is for all the latest RC finds, deals and steals users find and pass along to the rest of us. Find some $5.00 bits at Toys R Us? Let everyone else know too! NO SELF SITE PROMOTION ALLOWED PLEASE!
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

:lol:

aight, kwik - how much did you say you paid for shipping?
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

CaboWabo wrote:ooohh you guys are evil... :P

i'm looking at my cart for like the 78th time. :lol:
The voices in your head are stronger than your will power, don't try and fight it... :twisted:
:rockon:
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

you're not going to believe this, after all that talk...

first I'll tell you what I just bought:
- Tomy Bit Char-G Nissan Gloria
- 2 pullbacks, a Skyline 2000 GT-R and a AE86 Sprinter Tureno
- 3 ratio gear set
- 1.6 GS motor

now I'll tell you I should be getting all that in 3-4 days, and the complete set of Hoodrats Homies and Homie Clowns in 1-2 days.

that's not normally me to be droppin a wad like that in on this stuff in just a few days! lol

the monster inside shows his ugly side :)
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

CaboWabo wrote:you're not going to believe this, after all that talk...

first I'll tell you what I just bought:
- Tomy Bit Char-G Nissan Gloria
- 2 pullbacks, a Skyline 2000 GT-R and a AE86 Sprinter Tureno
- 3 ratio gear set
- 1.6 GS motor

now I'll tell you I should be getting all that in 3-4 days, and the complete set of Hoodrats Homies and Homie Clowns in 1-2 days.

that's not normally me to be droppin a wad like that in on this stuff in just a few days! lol
the monster inside shows his ugly side :)
:shock: where in the name of all that is good are you getting a AE86 from?! Can't be HLJ, they don't even have it listed anymore... unless it was hidden?!

Tell me, Tell me, Tell me HaHa lol
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

well, you see - I just couldnt wait that long for it to get to me, so I ended up getting it all from Toy-Island.

I'm a bit worried this morning though.

I still haven't received a "confirmation" email from them about my order. :(
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

CaboWabo wrote:well, you see - I just couldnt wait that long for it to get to me, so I ended up getting it all from Toy-Island.

I'm a bit worried this morning though.

I still haven't received a "confirmation" email from them about my order. :(
I don't know anything about Toy-Island myself, but I wouldn't be concerned... I mean Toy-Island is in the states and the ordred was placed around midnight, where as it was probably today last night in Japan... err sumthin like that :P .
Did they have the Gloria on sale too dawg?
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

Bah, you monkeys are WEAK! I tamed my demons and was actually able to PASS on the deal!

But only just slightly able to avoid the demons! If I didn't already have like 3 of every friggin frequency chassis, I might've picked up the Gloria though.

I'm just gonna wait for the pullbacks to come in with all the bodies and pick those up.

Gotta keep the buyin low so when the Combat DigiQs, with remote controllable Turrets, come out the Wife won't have as much of a conniption when I buy them!
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Namuna wrote: Gotta keep the buyin low so when the Combat DigiQs, with remote controllable Turrets, come out the Wife won't have as much of a conniption when I buy them!
When is that supposed to happen? Those tanks are damn sweet...

silla
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

Namuna wrote:Bah, you monkeys are WEAK! I tamed my demons and was actually able to PASS on the deal!

But only just slightly able to avoid the demons!
Ah spoken like a man who's truely 'Master Of His Domain' lol :lol:
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

payaso wrote: When is that supposed to happen? Those tanks are damn sweet...

silla
When? Not soon enough my friend, NOT soon enough!

Check the video of it in action:
http://www.konami.co.jp/th/micro_ir/com ... opics.html
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

my demons have firm grip, I've got catching up to do! lol

or at least that's how I justify it.

kwik, it was and wasn't on sale. their advertisement said yes it was on sale, but it was on sale like 30.00 down from the normal 50.00 or something ridiculous. lol

i talked to my wife about it so much she just got pissed and wanted me to shut up so she said, "just buy the damn thing!"

"uh okay!"

that's all I needed! :lol:
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

CaboWabo wrote:my demons have firm grip, I've got catching up to do! lol

or at least that's how I justify it.

kwik, it was and wasn't on sale. their advertisement said yes it was on sale, but it was on sale like 30.00 down from the normal 50.00 or something ridiculous. lol

i talked to my wife about it so much she just got pissed and wanted me to shut up so she said, "just buy the damn thing!"

"uh okay!"

that's all I needed! :lol:
Dude you could've gotten like 3 of them at HLJ.com for that... what happened? Was it the fact of ordering over seas?

Re: your wife; lol... that's classic
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

yea that was it, the over seas thing.

More specifically - I wanted them now, not in 3-4 weeks, I'm impatient as you can tell. My theory was that after shipping and handling, I'd only be around $10 cheaper anyway, so with that in mind, it was worth it to me to pay an extra $10 to get it 3 weeks earlier. :)

of course I could be completely wrong too.

I dunno, it's the retard sandwich thing again I guess lol
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

CaboWabo wrote:yea that was it, the over seas thing.

More specifically - I wanted them now, not in 3-4 weeks, I'm impatient as you can tell. My theory was that after shipping and handling, I'd only be around $10 cheaper anyway, so with that in mind, it was worth it to me to pay an extra $10 to get it 3 weeks earlier. :)

of course I could be completely wrong too.

I dunno, it's the retard sandwich thing again I guess lol
Hey you gotta do what feels right, ya know :).

Eevn if though you got it elsewhere, I'm glad to know that my influence stretches across the country... :twisted: :lol:
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

It defintely does. lol

that's part of the reason I thought it was so funny last night, I was asking a zillion and two questions and in the end, got the same stuff, just from a different place! lol

it was hard as hell to 9.81 vs 30.99 and make it justified in my head, but I was dedicated. :P