eBay Auctions Here !

This is for all the latest RC finds, deals and steals users find and pass along to the rest of us. Find some $5.00 bits at Toys R Us? Let everyone else know too! NO SELF SITE PROMOTION ALLOWED PLEASE!
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

DarkTari wrote:
hue35 wrote:
Back in '05, DarkTari wrote:Auight, who da fuck is kryptmarley :mad:
DarkTari wrote:I know who Krypt Marley is. I thought he retired.............
Well a least it wasn't someone from Da Hood :o

Who is this guy?
He was a regular at RC Mod He's talented. Yeah he snagged quite a few eBay items from me at the last second. Over the years we've communicated and I thought he was done. Contacted him after SG2219 lost out, he's still in the game......... Dammit!. :-?
....... He did offer me some of the lot. :eek:
Dang if he is that good why is he not on Bitpimps???? :???:
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Hey SG, the stuff got here this morning :-o I couldn't believe how much there was. The original crate must have been huge! Sorry I missed the crawl but with the weather I decided I'd better not drive that far. Right now its looking like a good call...hope you guys up North were ok, we're iced in.

Anyway, thanks :-o
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

I didnt make it either. I wasn't chancing it in the shitbox I drive.
richh
bitGangsta'

Post by richh »

sidewinder wrote:Hey SG, the stuff got here this morning :-o I couldn't believe how much there was. The original crate must have been huge! Sorry I missed the crawl but with the weather I decided I'd better not drive that far. Right now its looking like a good call...hope you guys up North were ok, we're iced in.

Did the stuff get sent out already? I was still waiting on how much I owed...
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

richh wrote:
sidewinder wrote:Hey SG, the stuff got here this morning :-o I couldn't believe how much there was. The original crate must have been huge! Sorry I missed the crawl but with the weather I decided I'd better not drive that far. Right now its looking like a good call...hope you guys up North were ok, we're iced in.

Did the stuff get sent out already? I was still waiting on how much I owed...
I apologize. I thought I sent the info and was waiting for you. DOH!

It's sent now!

Sorry.
BilboBaggins
bitHobbit

Post by BilboBaggins »

It's not a bit or a ZZ or even RC but I thought ya'll would like this one. I wonder if I have a rich uncle somewhere.

1956 Ferrari 500 Testa Rossa

When I posted this the reserve hasn't been met.
Sitting at my workbench in my comfortable little Hobbit hole.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

At Mid Ohio's vintage days a few years back Ferrari was the featured marqe' and there was a nearly identical 56 Red Head there. t had been restored by a retired Youngstown area steel worker. Just a middle class guy who found it in the 60's when it was just an obselete race car, he spent years restoring it... he refuses to sell it, he has had offers as high as 13 million. He says he'd rather have the car. His house is payed for and he has his pension from the mill, he said to me, "what would I do with all that money? Buy a cool car?" I have always respected that man. (even if I can't remember his name). :sad:
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
DarkTari
bitPimp

Spotted on ebaY.........

Post by DarkTari »

payaso
bitPimp

Re: Spotted on ebaY.........

Post by payaso »

DarkTari wrote:Tomy's at a good ebaY price: :cool:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZphilbert3053

Not too bad, but a bit much for used stuff. Seems like the Mach 5 is the only new one :(

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

I was looking at the Hummer H2, were they just the regual zaps with a truck body? They weren't 4wd right?
ibjamn
bitDisciple

Post by ibjamn »

Nah. They were the regular ZipZap chassis. But, they will fit on a ZZMT. :-)
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

ibjamn wrote:Nah. They were the regular ZipZap chassis. But, they will fit on a ZZMT. :-)
8-)
DarkTari
bitPimp

Metl-Tech

Post by DarkTari »

payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

You are seriously killing me here DT. Who wants to buy that thing and trade it to me for other R/C shit....???

I'm strapped for green backs, but I NEED that car. Any takers? It'll be worth it for you..

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Now I have to find something to sell quickly... awe, it'll be gone before I even get anthing listed. :-(

EDIT: Ok, its been nearly two and a half hours of hell...I really shouldn't spend the money...this is like that Stephen King movie, Needful Things... Oh Hell SOLD...you're the devil you know. :grin: Thank God I already have an i-Rider and don't like Birkenstocks or I'd be completely broke.

Edit#2: Sorry Payaso. I've been wanting one forever too...well that and a rock crawler but since the crawlers are going for hundreds minimum I had to snag this. If I get bored with it, its your's. But don't old your breath.