Special Edition Skyline Sets.

This is for all the latest RC finds, deals and steals users find and pass along to the rest of us. Find some $5.00 bits at Toys R Us? Let everyone else know too! NO SELF SITE PROMOTION ALLOWED PLEASE!
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

Well, he still hasn't claimed my cash, nor has he replied to my very polite email... I'll wait patiently until the end of the week, but I'm not super impressed with the level of communication.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

He still hasn't replied to my Ebay message saying that I cancelled.

I want 7 days interest on my money.

$47.00 + 3.76%monthly / 4 weeks = $47.44

Thats 44 cents I lost out on. :sad:

You laugh, but that shit adds up over a year and a number of transactions. :-o

Edit: I just checked my Paypal and I'm currently getting 3.76% interest.
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

He finally emailed me back... the email address he built into the auctions for PayPal was not current, or something like that. He had me cancel those and resend payment to different address. It'll happen... he's just slow.
MafiaS
bitGangsta'

Post by MafiaS »

Nice, just got my Paypal account. Now what is this guys email? And is he still having trouble responding...hue anything?
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

MafiaS wrote:Nice, just got my Paypal account. Now what is this guys email? And is he still having trouble responding...hue anything?
Yeah he emailed me the following:
I asked them all to send payment to chadconus@allegiance.tv not what ebay gives out the old email address is dead and I can't get my money from there no one paid any attention to my invoices
Thanks
Chad Conus
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

DarkTari wrote:Yeah he emailed me the following:
I asked them all to send payment to chadconus@allegiance.tv not what ebay gives out the old email address is dead and I can't get my money from there no one paid any attention to my invoices
Thanks
Chad Conus
No one paid any attention to the invoices because they came way after the fact... those auctions were set up with a "Pay Now" button at the end. He might have considered using the right address in the auction.

I still haven't heard a word in regards to when they might be shipped out. This guy is slow as can be. I'm sure it will work out great, but it's getting harder to wait.
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

Yeah, and he has my money now. :???:

I didn't get any sort of acknowledgement that he received payment for my order and would be sending it. Since he couldn't deal with his own eBay-generated invoice, I just paypaled the money and copy and pasted the original info from the eBay invoice into the "notes" field. Even if I do receive these, I will have a hard time leaving positive feedback. If you can't be troubled to send an e-mail, you shouldn't be doing business on the internet. I appreciate the good deal and all, but more than two weeks after hitting the "buy it now" button, the only communication I've received was that he didn't get the money that I sent to the paypal address he atttached to his eBay auction.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

Good luck, Pimps. I hope everything works out OK.

I canceled that shit real quick. If you can't keep you seller info up to date, your too lazy for me to deal with. :-o
richh
bitGangsta'

Post by richh »

nothing has shown up here either... i paid on the 21st.

i'll give him a week to ship and then add another week for it to get here. i think that's being plenty generous. no way it should take longer than that.
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

I emailed Chad to let him know we were anxious and and would be interested in an update, and that I'd spread the word so he didn't have to write so many emails. He wrote back the following...
my 18 month old son had surgery on the OCT 25th they nicked his bowel and had to go back in three days later to fix the problem he's still in the hospital i've been there since on to come home for a couple of hours to get clean shirts i will try to ship out items monday usps express mail please let everyone know they will get their items please give me some extra time to get them shipped
I think we'll get our stuff soon.
richh
bitGangsta'

Post by richh »

anyone get anything yet?
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

Nope... all I can say is, the packing job better be first rate. I'll be over the wait soon enough, if these things show up nicely packaged. If I get a bunch of dinged-up boxes, I'll be bummed.
richh
bitGangsta'

Post by richh »

got my skylines today! i imagine everyone else should be getting theirs soon. boxes are in good condition, and he even threw some extra goodies in too.

all is good.

now to the age old question of whether to keep them in the box or to open them up. should have ordered two sets :grin: .

thanks to DT for the hook up!
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

richh wrote:now to the age old question of whether to keep them in the box or to open them up. should have ordered two sets :grin: .
Ah yes, that's the question that I asked myself... it's also the question that led me to buy 2 sets. :lol:
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

Got mine yesterday... nicely packaged, though one box was kinda smashed (1 outta 6 ain't bad, though) with a couple of tire sets, a drift set, a cone set and 3 "Bit Char-G Hobby" 2.6 motors in the package. Cool. :-o