Radio Shack HookUps....

This is for all the latest RC finds, deals and steals users find and pass along to the rest of us. Find some $5.00 bits at Toys R Us? Let everyone else know too! NO SELF SITE PROMOTION ALLOWED PLEASE!
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

How much did those unopened SEs cost?
skylinekid
bitGangsta'

Post by skylinekid »

ranged from $8-15 and i had the $10 off copons 24/7 :cool:
"...life is just a big bowl of cherries, a bunch of fairies screaming to be scary." - Limp Biscuit
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

skylinekid wrote:ranged from $8-15 and i had the $10 off coupons 24/7 :cool:
BAAM ! :eek:
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

Well, being a blah Saturday I figured what the hell let's make a little trip over to the RatShack that's closing.

Before heading out, I called them up and asked if they've got any Xmods accessories/extras leftover. He said "only a little bit". Then I asked if they've still got them $10 coupons and he said definitely with those.

My end goal was to pick up the Metal Bearings for my new Hummer Evo. Whether by the closing store having them...Or by using the $10 off coupon from that store at another store. I had pretty LOW expectations when we headed out to the closing store.

So we head out and get to the strip mall where the store is. We get into the store and I make my way over to what's left of the ZipZaps/XMods section.

...SCORE!!!!!

Man, they had a BUNCH of Evo-T upgrades AND even had some ZZ Shells I had given up hope of finding! And they had literally STACKS of the $10 off coupons and when I asked the kid if I could take a couple while I was buying my stuff he says "yeah, take as many as you want!". I didn't want to be too greedy so I only took a stack about 3/4" thick. :twisted:

So, at the closing store I got ALL this stuff for $20!!!!

Mustang Past & Present

Escalade

XMods Tire Upgrade (I just found out I can't use these with my Evo-T though: :( )

Xmods Slammed Wheels

Xmods Drop kit

Hummer Body Kit

Then I took my coupon stack and went to another Ratshack and got my bearings for $10 (instead of the normal $20). :-o
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Nice Azz Score Pimp :-o
I left work early Friday to take my bike wheels to mount new tyres, so I stopped by 3 on the way home, 1 closing. Scored a buncha shit, (w/coupon) but no Escalade set :( I did get that same tyre set for my EVO Evo 8-)
sat4life27
bitPimp

Post by sat4life27 »

Hey pimps, the Lancer EVO and F150 are now at the clearance price of $39.97. I have heard that there will be a few new xmods hitting the streets soon as well as some new Zaps.
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

sat4life27 wrote:Hey pimps, the Lancer EVO and F150 are now at the clearance price of $39.97. I have heard that there will be a few new xmods hitting the streets soon as well as some new Zaps.
REALLY :???:
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

sat4life27 wrote:Hey pimps, the Lancer EVO and F150 are now at the clearance price of $39.97...
Yup, I picked up the Evo Evo today for $29.97 (with the lovely $10 coupon) and also picked up the bearings for it and a couple of AAA batt holders for the 6cell mod.

I really REALLY didn't want to pick up another Xmods (already went overboard with my Hummer), but I couldn't resist how SEXY the damned EvoVIII is!

Look at my new baby...

Post by Maxximum Attack »

You need to stop taking such good pics
Did you make the photo box for that pic?

Tokyo Drift Xmods anyone??
I'll pick one up if there is a design change.
Else I just might pick up a ZZ if they're SEs.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Namuna... You nut, you've got to control yourself.

Ahh, nevermind. Go crazy. Good to see you getting back in the action.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

No. DAMN! I forget about the ghetto light box! I could've made the thing this weekend and I've got Rag Shop 40% off coupons too. :sad:

Hopefully I'll have the opportunity to do it this week...If I had used a lightbox, the picture would've been even better with proper exposure on the right side (notice how the driver side door windows are dark/under-exposed.)

Here's another shot, this time on shiny black paper.

Post by beanoman »

Namuna wrote:No. DAMN! I forget about the ghetto light box! I could've made the thing this weekend and I've got Rag Shop 40% off coupons too. :sad:

Hopefully I'll have the opportunity to do it this week...If I had used a lightbox, the picture would've been even better with proper exposure on the right side (notice how the driver side door windows are dark/under-exposed.)

Oh please :lol:

Beatiful pics, those are. And of course the hummer pictures too, great pictures.
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Yep ! Sexy it is ! When the RS gave me one that was returned, I thought the same thing. so now that they have been clearing out stuff at the closing RS, I've picked up all the options for it !!!! 8-)

I'm "still" waitin for da SE's to come down some more.....
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

beanoman wrote:
Namuna wrote:No. DAMN! I forget about the ghetto light box! I could've made the thing this weekend and I've got Rag Shop 40% off coupons too. :sad:

Oh please :lol:

Beatiful pics, those are. And of course the hummer pictures too, great pictures.
But why do you think his pics are so beautiful? He's right, the windows are too dark in the first pic, and I for one am glad he's the kind of guy that would go back and take a better pic. :-o
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
SHAUN
bitDisciple

Post by SHAUN »

I stopped by a closing Radio Shack.

What I got :

>3 Sets of xmod fomies.
>1 Zip Zap MT motor set.
>1 Xmod Evo-T 4wd upgrade.
>1 Xmod Evo-T F150 body kit.
>1 Xmod Evo G35 body kit.

All that for 7.51 USD.

I ask the guy if I could take some 10 dollar coupons , and he said "yes" so I grabbed(sp) a stack , then when I was purchasing my stuff he through like 2 stacks in my bag.
1000+ post of BS.