Radio Shack HookUps....

This is for all the latest RC finds, deals and steals users find and pass along to the rest of us. Find some $5.00 bits at Toys R Us? Let everyone else know too! NO SELF SITE PROMOTION ALLOWED PLEASE!
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

check your local rs's. the hummer sut should be a whopping $2.47 and the 27mhz sampson mt $3.97.
Woo - Fuckin - Hoo :eek:

I just got 5 Sampson MT's & 2 Hummer SUT's for $24 and change 8-)

Thanx Rich !!!!!!!!

I Luv U Man :sad:

There was an issue where 1 MT rang up $3.97 and the rest rang up $8.97.
The skew numbers were different so I had him multiply the 1st skew #(7087) by 5 and it total'd at just over $19.00. Checking the website, it has the same issue. Is there a difference ???
Scorpion
bitPlaya'

Post by Scorpion »

The 27mhz are on sale at $4 the 49mhz are $9.
richh
bitGangsta'

Post by richh »

glad you made out... no luck for me. today i learned that the "in store availability" search on the web site means squat. went to two stores that showed stock on the sampson and sut. got there and found nothing...

DarkTari wrote:
check your local rs's. the hummer sut should be a whopping $2.47 and the 27mhz sampson mt $3.97.
Woo - Fuckin - Hoo :eek:

I just got 5 Sampson MT's & 2 Hummer SUT's for $24 and change 8-)

Thanx Rich !!!!!!!!

I Luv U Man :sad:

There was an issue where 1 MT rang up $3.97 and the rest rang up $8.97.
The skew numbers were different so I had him multiply the 1st skew #(7087) by 5 and it total'd at just over $19.00. Checking the website, it has the same issue. Is there a difference ???
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Scorpion wrote:The 27mhz are on sale at $4 the 49mhz are $9.
Makes sense except only 1 of 5 rang up at $3.97, the others $8.97, 3 outta 5 were 27mhz ????
I went to 3 others today, the one going outta business was completely out (they have some returns in the back that dude promised to give me later on) but they did have Ink Cartridges at 20% off so I copped a couple of those and got my $10.00 off coupons :smile: Now to go to another, buy $20.00 worth and get $10.00 off...........didn't happen! The Shacks are selling out of ZipZaps so I only got 3 more SUT's, the Sampsons were $8.97.
The search continues................
Scorpion
bitPlaya'

Post by Scorpion »

Hmmm That doesnt make sense why would they be ringing up at different prices if they the same thing. :???:
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

I just got a Carolina Crusher, and it rang up at $10.97. I guess the deal is only on Samson? I couldn't remeber at the time, I just grabbed a MT.

Nothing but a few Samsons, and a bunch of DB5s are left at the 3 Shacks in my area. Body sets are slim pickin's too. Nothin but a couple euro body sets, and I snagged the last 2F2F muscle car set.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Yeah Dave it's only the Sampson & SUT's. I saw a couple Ford GT's but they were still at $12.49 Check the RS site daily, you'll catch'em 1st there.
I think they'll all come down to this price (under $5) but will there be any left ?? I'm hittin a couple more today!

Later on...........

Went to one, they had a lil of everything, Herbie, Hulk, Vette, Viper, Ford GT and much more. Picked up 3 SUT's, the Sampson were the $8.97 ones, picked up a few body kits & wheels, all were .99ea :eek: Kicked a Herbie in to make it $20 so I could use my coupon so I ended up gettin the Herbie for "Free" :-o
clxfiles
bitPlaya'

Post by clxfiles »

Passed by an RS on my way home yesterday (used the find a product link on the website) and they had 12 SUTs. I bought 8 of them and thinking bout getting the last 4 today.
Cashier looked at me and asked if they were gifts... I chuckled and said, "Nope, all mine" "My precious" "my birthday present"
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

DarkTari wrote:Yeah Dave it's only the Sampson & SUT's. I saw a couple Ford GT's but they were still at $12.49 Check the RS site daily, you'll catch'em 1st there.
I think they'll all come down to this price (under $5) but will there be any left ?? I'm hittin a couple more today!

Later on...........

Went to one, they had a lil of everything, Herbie, Hulk, Vette, Viper, Ford GT and much more. Picked up 3 SUT's, the Sampson were the $8.97 ones, picked up a few body kits & wheels, all were .99ea :eek: Kicked a Herbie in to make it $20 so I could use my coupon so I ended up gettin the Herbie for "Free" :-o
DT if you find another Herbie at a good cost can you grab me one I have been trying to find one in my area and they are just gone. I'll toss ya some cash for it and shipping if ya do...

P.S. Still looking for the wheels you wanted I have stopped at several stores and no luck so far but I will find them As God is my Witness I will find them!!!! :-o
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
evoraptor
bitNinja

Post by evoraptor »

Yea, I got a Caroline Crusher for 10. something, an Aston for 12, some rims/tires set for 97 cents, and various other bits for the Xmods and ZZ's.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

DT, if there's still a Herbie left after you hook SWG up, can you remember a homie? :-)

I grabbed the last 2 wheel sets at my local shack, and they wouldn't ring up so he gave 'em to me. :-o
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

crazydave wrote:DT, if there's still a Herbie left after you hook SWG up, can you remember a homie? :-)

I grabbed the last 2 wheel sets at my local shack, and they wouldn't ring up so he gave 'em to me. :-o
Now That's What I'm Talking Bout ! These sets are a steal at 97cents but Free !!!!
sat4life27
bitPimp

Post by sat4life27 »

I got 2 SUT Hummers for 3 and some change the other day. Also we got the new ZZs in and I picked up the Sally today. They are non propo with a new chassis design and motorized steering. They have a SE dual cell and headlights with a MT sized controller. Just played with it for a few minutes and I have to say it is about twice as good as the OGs.
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

I saw some at one yesterday but couldn't bring myself to buy one. I'll probably go see the movie but not too keen on "Cartoon" cars, but I'll have to see if I want that chassis that bad............. :???:

Edit
You guys gotta get those $10.00 coupon from the Radio Shacks that are closing! Get 5hit up to $20.00 and get it for $10.00, can't beat that deal!!!
sat4life27
bitPimp

Post by sat4life27 »

Hey pimps, from the 9th to the 11th, radioshack is having a sidewalk sale. All clearance items will have an addition 25% off the clearance price. So the clearance zaps, xmods, and parts will be even cheaper. Plus any of the other clearance stuff will be cheap.