Radio Shack HookUps....

This is for all the latest RC finds, deals and steals users find and pass along to the rest of us. Find some $5.00 bits at Toys R Us? Let everyone else know too! NO SELF SITE PROMOTION ALLOWED PLEASE!
Clint
bitPimp

Post by Clint »

Very nice. Just scored the a 1:32 Nikko Ferrari Enzo (only one that i could find). Went to 5 different stores.

For you Albany peeps, there's a shack closing in East Greenbush by the Hanaford plaza, might actually be closed by now. :???: The one near the east greenbush Walmart is _very_ _well_ stocked, definitly not closing
(i think it might be the biggest store in the area). Bethlehem center radio shack is also well stocked, not closing.

That little Enzo is hot. tx is cheap, but more comfortable to use than the zz controllers.

couldnt find any coupons. :-?
ibjamn
bitDisciple

Post by ibjamn »

BilboBaggins wrote:
SHAUN wrote:Man , those fucking coupons suck ass I went like 20 minutes from Tulsa , Oklahoma to Owasso , Oklahoma and the guy said "you can only use these in tulsa" but the guy at the tulsa shack said "you can use these anywhere in oklahoma".
They saw you coming. :razz:

I've used the coupons I picked up in Bethlehem, PA in Philly and the ones in Langhorn, PA up in Whitehall, PA.

The coupons are good at ANY Radio Shack that isn't closing.
What sucks is when they scrutinize, and tell you it doesn't apply to "clearance items". :o So I had him check the price on EVERY ZZ & Xmod item he had....... well I had to know what I was paying for was the correct price.....right? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I just wish they had more to check prices on........... :(
MotorGong
bitNinja

Post by MotorGong »

SHAUN wrote:Man , those fucking coupons suck ass".
YEAH! You tell 'em tiger! lol :roll:
BattleField 2 Stats
"Please not in the fire's neighborhood, heat, that place the spirit swim to play or take care of." ...LxxChar-G Instruction Manual
BilboBaggins
bitHobbit

Post by BilboBaggins »

Clint wrote:Very nice. Just scored the a 1:32 Nikko Ferrari Enzo (only one that i could find). Went to 5 different stores.
I got the Lambo and Ferrari a few weeks ago. The sign on the shelf said sale price $14.99 each. when I got to the register they rang up at $19.99. I pointed to the shelf and they told me that was last weeks sale and sombody forgot to take down the price. I made them ring them up at $14.99 and then I hand them the $10.00 off coupon. 2 for 20 is the only reason I picked them off the shelf.
Sitting at my workbench in my comfortable little Hobbit hole.
BilboBaggins
bitHobbit

Post by BilboBaggins »

ibjamn wrote:What sucks is when they scrutinize, and tell you it doesn't apply to "clearance items". :o So I had him check the price on EVERY ZZ & Xmod item he had....... well I had to know what I was paying for was the correct price.....right? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I just wish they had more to check prices on........... :(
I haven't had any of the stores I've used hem in give me any problems with sale/clearance items. Heck I got a ZZ SE Aston Martin DB5 for $2.49 with a coupon. I just make sure I have over $20.00 worth of stuff and one item of over $10.00 in my hands when I hit the register.
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Coupons apply to ANY purchase over $20.00 period !
They are not good in conjunction with any other "offer" which "Clearance" is not considered an Offer!
Every consumer should know, (as Bilbo did) if whatever you purchase has a price sign that has been there a year, you get it at the posted price! "It's The Law"
It is the store's fault for not removing it.
Did you ever hear about the disgruntled Wal-Mart employees, working stock, switched signs thru-out the store that gave consumers merchandise
for a fraction of their price ! Store managers had to go thru out the store and change all those signs out. This was covered on the news :lol:
BilboBaggins
bitHobbit

Post by BilboBaggins »

DarkTari wrote:Every consumer should know, (as Bilbo did) if whatever you purchase has a price sign that has been there a year, you get it at the posted price! "It's The Law"
It is the store's fault for not removing it.
Did you ever hear about the disgruntled Wal-Mart employees, working stock, switched signs thru-out the store that gave consumers merchandise
for a fraction of their price ! Store managers had to go thru out the store and change all those signs out. This was covered on the news :lol:
Well, it's the law in most states. Some states do not have it offically on the books yet, I don't think it's has passed in PA or NJ yet (I'm still checking). But most retailers will give it to you for the lower price just to keep you happy. For if the retailers believe it's the law then it is the law.
sat4life27
bitPimp

Post by sat4life27 »

Option 7 I believe "as advertised", sales associates are supposed to ring it up at that price regardless of the dates if it is displayed. It sucks for the store but thats what they get for not doing their job.

Good find either way, I didn't even know they went on sale recently.
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

sat4life27 wrote:Option 7 I believe "as advertised", sales associates are supposed to ring it up at that price regardless of the dates if it is displayed. It sucks for the store but thats what they get for not doing their job.

Good find either way, I didn't even know they went on sale recently.
WORD :cool:

I used 3 of the coupons yesterday, 1 for an IPOD case, 1 for a phone case (both for LilMatrix, who ain't so lil no more) and 1 for a cordless phone battery. The manager there was real nice about it as long as it was officially 3 separate purchases. It's whatever works for me! 8-)
sat4life27
bitPimp

Post by sat4life27 »

Hey pimps, I went in to go help out a buddy in need and work a shift at his store in a near by city and he has in the store:

3x GT40 ZZSEs white
1x Mach 1 ZZSE blue
1x Corvette ZZSE yellow
1x Viper SE orange
1x DB5 ZZSE
1x Vanquish ZZSE
1x Hulk ZZMT

I told him to hold them for me incase any of the pimps might be interested. He also has 3x P&P Vette sets and a F&F Skyline/S2000 set as well.

I have 4x American Truck sets at my store and that is it. I will go by the other 2 stores in town today and see what they have left in the SE/OG shit and add to the list. Just let me know and I will pick it up for ya.
Tuner1989
bitNinja

Post by Tuner1989 »

I just picked up 2 1/32 enzo's for $20! 10 bucks a pop, a steal! :-o
Rheinholdt

Update?

Post by Rheinholdt »

Hi sat4life27,

Just spotted this thread.....

This communication moved to PM. Thanks for your forbearance.

Respectfully, Rheinholdt.
nosce teipsum
Rheinholdt

RS hookup possibility.

Post by Rheinholdt »

Pimps,

With the scarcity of Zipz at da Shax I'm wondering if you all are aware that there are RS outlets that aren't exactly the same part of the chain as most of them. In my area there are two that my regular Shack pusher, er, that is, employee, called a franchise store?

They are not required to follow the corporate pricing so they still have some selection left. They are discounting somewhat but not the blow it out the door prices.

To see if there are any in your area go to the Shack site and do a "find a store near you" search. If you see any with names like "Ameritronics" or "Dallas TV", instead of the usual town plus street or shopping center, designation they might be franchises. Give them a call to see what they have and what they are wanting for them. Might find that thing you're looking for.

I got my Monster Patrol and Vanquish SE a couple of weeks back and they still had some selection left. I plan on going by the closer one in the next day or two and will do a list of what they have if anyone is interested. I'll be calling the farther one to see if they still have that BonSpeed I'm really wanting.

With the prices plus shipping it won't be much of a deal but if it's something you just gotta have it could be the thing.

Respectfully, Rheinholdt.
nosce teipsum
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

They don't have any of dem outlets around here, but some RS still have quite a bit of Zaps still in stock. The "Monster Patrol" is the only ZZ priced at $17.95 (most expensive) and it was one of the 1st ones out !!!!!!
honda_s2000
bitNinja

Post by honda_s2000 »

DarkTari wrote: around here, but some RS still have quite a bit of Zaps still in stock.
Even with you living near DT :eek: they must be hella' stocked up.
We don't need no god damn roads!