Wal-Mart Clearance

This is for all the latest RC finds, deals and steals users find and pass along to the rest of us. Find some $5.00 bits at Toys R Us? Let everyone else know too! NO SELF SITE PROMOTION ALLOWED PLEASE!
DarkTari
bitPimp

Wal-Mart Clearance

Post by DarkTari »

Went to Wal-Mart last night to find a small jar of Testors Orange in flat, they didn't have any so I made my usual route to the automotive dept.
They are clearing out all Duplicolor Auto 5oz cans of spray paint and some
12oz cans.......2 fer $2.00 :eek:

These cans are regularly $3.94ea. These are the paints I prefer to use, cheap, many variety of colors, quick drying and real world colors. $1.00 per can, can't beat that :-o
Last edited by DarkTari on Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

Nice one! I've got a Wally right down the street! Might just check it out.

Thanks DT.
bitPimp

Post by sat4life27 »

Thanks pimp, I will have to drop in tomorrow and pick some up. :-o
Stoli
bitPimp

Post by Stoli »

The wal-marts here are clearing out the model paints sections. got some airbrush bottles and acrylic paints. Set of 10 paints with 3 bottles and tops for $4.00 CAD.

Not much left though at the one near me.
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Stoli wrote:The wal-marts here are clearing out the model paints sections. got some airbrush bottles and acrylic paints. Set of 10 paints with 3 bottles and tops for $4.00 CAD.

Not much left though at the one near me.
Wal-Mart around here aren't, I stopped at the model paints first... :(
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

SHAUN wrote:My aren't Either ,but I found a rat shack closing, post up what I got later.
That won't be nessasary. :-o

Especially with the grammar skills you have. Its better for me to smack myself in the head and look at the pretty stars.
sat4life27
bitPimp

Post by sat4life27 »

sg219 wrote:
SHAUN wrote:My aren't Either ,but I found a rat shack closing, post up what I got later.
That won't be nessasary. :-o

Especially with the grammar skills you have. Its better for me to smack myself in the head and look at the pretty stars.
thats the truth.....

Turds like you don't have the right to call it a "rat shack" . This is a thread on wal-mart shit, anyways

I picked up a few cans of paint but didn't have any luck with anything over in the hobby section. I will hit the other wallys up tomorrow.
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

Do you forget right now?
Does your PC have a timer?
Will it turn off if you go away?
Will it miss you?

Everytime you post, you just ask for bad responses, why? :-x
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

At my Wal-Marts the Testors just disappeared one day, and then the next week they just threw House of Kolors paints in ther in a big ol' pile. Been waiting for them to organize the pile so I can what they got, before I trek halfway across the store to the Auto section to get the guy with the key, who is always missing at the moment. Maybe if its not organized next time, I'll get that guy, and if it takes 10 minues to get him. I'll make him stand there for 20 while I sort through the pile of paint, then say, "Nah, sorry, nothing here I want." :lol:

Anyways, gotta cash in on the Duplicolor. I'm the OG Duplicolor endorser from way back in my gueetar paintin' days. :-o
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

CrazyDave wrote:Anyways, gotta cash in on the Duplicolor. I'm the OG Duplicolor endorser from way back in my gueetar paintin' days.
Tru Dat Brutha! I was using Testors back then.
Testors takes a while to dry thoroughly, and let's not mention their clear coat (takes dayz). Then tried the Plasticote, it goes on a lil too thick for me. Duplicolor Auto completely covers (no bleeding), dries very fast, and an almost unmatched variety of colors.....
ibjamn
bitDisciple

Post by ibjamn »

Nylint 1/18 rock crawlers goin for 15 bucks. If thats your thing :)