Aluminum Lock Nuts Group Buy (Xmods & Mini-Z)

This is for all the latest RC finds, deals and steals users find and pass along to the rest of us. Find some $5.00 bits at Toys R Us? Let everyone else know too! NO SELF SITE PROMOTION ALLOWED PLEASE!
Namuna
bitPimp

Aluminum Lock Nuts Group Buy (Xmods & Mini-Z)

Post by Namuna »

Group Buy for 2mm Aluminum Lock Nuts (For Xmods & Mini-Z and whatever else uses 2mm)

I found a spot that sells them in bulk for a little bit of savings vs. going with individual sets. I've already blown 1 plastic lock nut (and threw a wheel doing it) so I need something better.

Here's the deal...

The best deal seems to be with the Aluminum colored ones, they're a little less costly than the anodized, they still look good and they're "low profile" (the guy said they're about 4 hairs shorter than the other 2mm lock nuts).

The cutoff to get free shipping on the order is $100...I figured I'd just go ahead and buy the bunch and sell them off here and there, but I'd rather go GB route so I'm certain who's gonna buy and if I have some extras after that than cool.

I plan to order the stuff THIS FRIDAY! July 28th 2006 at 11pm (Eastern Time)!!!

Yeah, it's not a lot of time, but I WANT ME SOME lock nuts!!!

If you want in, then checkout the webpage at:
http://www.fastener-express.com/index.a ... tegory=218

They have the following Colors:
- Aluminum (low profile, the guy said it's a difference of about 4 hairs)
- Red Anodized
- Purple Anodized
- Blue Anodized

Then list here how many you want (SERIOUS ONLY!!! If you say you want some and then renig...I will hunt you down and eat your family!)...SPECIFY the color and whether you're saying you want that many SETS or EACH, like 12 SETs is 48lugs...12 EACH, is just 12lugs.

I take payment in the form of PayPal or Money Order, so keep that in mind before responding.

Final Cost: I'll report in at the end what the final costs will be, but the price range is gonna be anywhere from $2.00 to $3.40 pr/set (4lugs) depending on which quantity is achieved with what color...Then add on shipping from me to you (I can do First Class or Priority Mail).

...Oh, to answer the eventual question...NO, they don't have black right now and they don't know when they will either. :-(
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

I would take 4 sets of 4 (16 total) Aluminum low profile nuts. I'd go to 5 or 6 sets if the price gets down below the $2.50 per set range.
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

SuperFly wrote:I would take 4 sets of 4 (16 total) Aluminum low profile nuts. I'd go to 5 or 6 sets if the price gets down below the $2.50 per set range.
Ditto. Also, you can ship ours to one address. :-o