Stoli Boy Enterprises

This is for all the latest RC finds, deals and steals users find and pass along to the rest of us. Find some $5.00 bits at Toys R Us? Let everyone else know too! NO SELF SITE PROMOTION ALLOWED PLEASE!
Stoli
bitPimp

Stoli Boy Enterprises

Post by Stoli »

Hey guys,

I finally went live with the online site and somewhat store front. It is a work in progress but I will be adding A LOT more content in the next few weeks.

I am a full retail store for used and new computers and laptops. As well as parts and for anyone on here that happens to be local to Ottawa/Hull I do service as well.

I have done some comparing to prices online for most parts and systems and with the added benefit for you USD spending folks I can offer as good a price as most retailers in the USA plus you'll get between 10-13 cents on the dollar for the USD to CAD exchange depending on the day.

Shipping I am still looking into opening a FedEx account. For now it will be just shipped via Canada post air or priority courier. Ordered items are shipped within 1-2 days after money received since not all items are not always in stock.

Right now I can take check,money order. Will be accepting PayPal very soon and within 2 months be able to take debit and credit cards.

Check me out at http://www.stoli.ca. If you need anything email sales@stoli.ca or you can call me 613-907-1101 Mon to Fri 9AM-9PM EST. Do not message me in here please!!

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
Stoli ( Josh )

Also if you want to help support the site and business you can see the things on the right of the page. you know what to do with them.( HEH )