Flying, screeching, monkeys for cheap!

This is for all the latest RC finds, deals and steals users find and pass along to the rest of us. Find some $5.00 bits at Toys R Us? Let everyone else know too! NO SELF SITE PROMOTION ALLOWED PLEASE!
Namuna
bitPimp

Flying, screeching, monkeys for cheap!

Post by Namuna »

Slingshot monkeys!!! Hurl 'em at people and listen to the monkey screech while it's flying! Holy shit am I going to annoy the people at work!!!

On sale for $3.99 each:
http://www.handhelditems.com/slingshot- ... -4958.html

They've also got flying pigs, cows, frogs, chickens, and a couple of others.

Some coupons to use:
Get $10 off $30 using Google Checkout
And use code "dealhand" to get 10% off $20 on top of that
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

I tell ya, one of the very few things that really freaked me out when I was a kid were those flying monkeys in "The Wizard of Oz" that swooped down and captured Dorothy and Toto and took them to the Witch's castle. Gave me nightmares. Not sure I can handle slingshot monkeys. :???:
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Guess who's getting a flying screeching monkey for Christmas?

I had showed those to my wife and proclaimed them as the coolest thing ever. So she was shopping at stupid.com for stocking stuffers and ordered me a flying screeching monkey. When she got to the checkout there was a note that they got a case of pink flying screeching monkies by mistake and would throw in one of those for $5, so she got one too, and paid $12 for 2 flying screeching monkies. For $3 I thought flying screeching monkies were the coolest thing ever, but for $6... I don't know, but I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth, and I can't wait to get my flying screeching monkey. Its just too bad she'll have one too.

Oh yeah, and the kid, he gets no flying screeching monkies.

Since I brought it up, check out www.stupid.com. They have all kinds of neat, stupid stuff. Like remember Wacky Pack stickers?
http://www.stupid.com/stat/WACK.html
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Sure I remember Wacky Pack Stickers! I just threw some away a few years ago (glue dried to powder). 8-)