Time to stock up on Dremel (at Amazon)

This is for all the latest RC finds, deals and steals users find and pass along to the rest of us. Find some $5.00 bits at Toys R Us? Let everyone else know too! NO SELF SITE PROMOTION ALLOWED PLEASE!
Namuna
bitPimp

Time to stock up on Dremel (at Amazon)

Post by Namuna »

Amazon.com is running some specials on Dremel stuffs. I just picked up some accessories/attachments for some SWEET prices and FREE shipping (for shit over $25).

Here's the link to the Dremel Showcase at Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/br ... 51-7271117

If you've got a Dremel and don't already have the Dremel Chuck for it...GET IT!!! I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend it! With the chuck you don't have to deal with all the stupid Collets anymore!
http://www.amazon.com/Dremel-4486-Chuck ... =UTF8&s=hi

As an example, here's what I just ordered:

Code: Select all

Items Ordered                              Price
2 of: Dremel 4486 Dremel Chuck             $8.20
1 of: Dremel MS400 MultiSaw Attachment     $25.50
1 of: Dremel PL400 XPR Planer Attachment   $18.99

Item(s) Subtotal:  	$60.89
Shipping & Handling: 	$10.90
Super Saver Discount: 	$-10.90
Promotional Certificate: 	$-6.09
Promotion Applied: 	$-1.64
Promotion Applied: 	$-4.45
  	-----
Total Before Tax: 	$48.71
Estimated Tax: 	$0.00
  	-----
Grand Total: 	$48.71

The prices already start off a little lower with the "Special Offer: Through December 18, get an extra discount of 10% off all tool accessories sold by Amazon.com."

Here's the breakdown of all the offers going on for an opportunity to get Dremel stuffs:
- Save 10% each on Power Tool Accessories offered by Amazon.com when you purchase 1 or more.
- Save 10% each on All Dremel Items offered by Amazon.com when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code DREMELIO at checkout

And if your total goes over $150, I believe you can also use the Tools and Hardware coupon (DECOFFER) for another $25 off...OR $50 off if your order is $300+