**** OFFER EXPIRED****

This is for all the latest RC finds, deals and steals users find and pass along to the rest of us. Find some $5.00 bits at Toys R Us? Let everyone else know too! NO SELF SITE PROMOTION ALLOWED PLEASE!
TheMechanic54
bitThug

Post by TheMechanic54 »

Don't forget me :-)
I might have some use for any left over. Thinking about some chrome
arrow wraps :-o
"I know you believe you understand what you think I
said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard
is not what I meant."
Tana
bitGangsta'

Post by Tana »

Added Green as a color choice. I also had to size up a bit. They now measure 4" wide and are in packs of 4
Old and retired!
tyhodge07
bitThug

Post by tyhodge07 »

:shock: i got to get me some of these.. i might be able to get the words "bit pimps" on my micro dragster :grin: sending pm
BilboBaggins
bitHobbit

Post by BilboBaggins »

Tana wrote:Added Green as a color choice. I also had to size up a bit. They now measure 4" wide and are in packs of 4
SG219 should be contacting you soon. :-D

Is it a light green or a dark green?
Sitting at my workbench in my comfortable little Hobbit hole.
papataratuga
bitHood

Post by papataratuga »

I'd realy like some, too. White would be perfect.
Tana
bitGangsta'

Post by Tana »

BilboBaggins wrote:
Tana wrote:Added Green as a color choice. I also had to size up a bit. They now measure 4" wide and are in packs of 4
SG219 should be contacting you soon. :-D

Is it a light green or a dark green?
I figured that :lol: :cool:

It's green :lol: Kind of in the middle I guess. A little lighter than dark but a little darker than light :lol: Yeah yeah I know, smart ass :lol:
Old and retired!
Tana
bitGangsta'

Post by Tana »

Added ice blue to the color choice.
Old and retired!
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Hey Tana, the stickers got here just fine and they look great! Thanks! :-o

It'll be a while until I get the truck to the point that the body gets done but when it does I'll post some pics...these decals look to be the perfect size and everything. :-o
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
Tana
bitGangsta'

Post by Tana »

Cool man glad you like them!
Old and retired!
Tana
bitGangsta'

Post by Tana »

The wife is always worried when I buy someting like this that I won't use it often enough to make it worth having. Guess again I never go looking for jobs, they just keep on coming. Rescently did some window stickers for the local HobbyTown and traded for my CX2.

More!

Old and retired!
Tana
bitGangsta'

Post by Tana »

papataratuga wrote:I'd realy like some, too. White would be perfect.
Got your PM will mail out Monday!
Old and retired!
papataratuga
bitHood

Post by papataratuga »

Great news! Thx a lot!
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

So you can do bigger stuff :???: Have you ever considered doing race car graphics? It probably wouldn't be too hard to find clients...I only know of one company that doesn't want a flipping fortune for their stuff. A local sign shop (who's owner has been a friend for years and was a sponsor for a while) is getting something like $100 just for numbers for two doors and a roof; in one color. I don't use him but lots of locals do... you might want to take a trip to your local track and drop off some business cards.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
Tana
bitGangsta'

Post by Tana »

Not really in business just a hobby. For a while I was really getting backed up and kinda takes the fun out of it. The cutter I have is a baby 1, smaller than some printers. Max cut is 6". I only bought it because I was sick of people jerk-fuckin me around for stickers. Prime example is the muscle car I did the "Thunder" for. He was quoted $100 and the guy didn't really want to do it. The vinyl cost me 66 cents to do that.
Old and retired!
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

It's kind of amazing how much some people are getting for the vinal. Mike (my friend with the sign shop) gets more for the vinal then when he hand painted everything. I know it can be work designing things, but I can't imagine it's harder than hand painting them. Maybe I'm wrong, it has happened once or twice in the past.