1/64 on sale at Big 5, $6!

This is for all the latest RC finds, deals and steals users find and pass along to the rest of us. Find some $5.00 bits at Toys R Us? Let everyone else know too! NO SELF SITE PROMOTION ALLOWED PLEASE!
SHAUN
bitDisciple

Post by SHAUN »

Wheres the tail at?
1000+ post of BS.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Opps...but in all fairness I may have been drunk. Image
OH WAIT, THAT'S PARIS HILTON'S AFTER JAIL PHOTO!
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Micro Mouse + Girl @ office affraid of Mice = :D :eek: :lol:
Sounds like fun to me :lol:
Teppudama
bitHood

Post by Teppudama »

I got the mouse, it is actually pretty quick and is more maneuverable then anything other then the ZZ Firebird that I have.
The body is a plastic housing that is wider then it appears in the picture, and is covered with some kind of fuzz, like those fuzzy posters you get for kids.
The cats do love it, and I am thinking I may mod it a bit more just to give the kittens some "exercise".
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

A while back I picked up a different bulletclone mouse that looked more like a mouse, and less like an Anime Mouse.

Set it up with a tri-cell with the 8:1 gearing and a 34,000 motor. Body had enough room to hide the cells, and was wide enough it would just go into 2 wheel mode and not roll. ;)
Jack of all trades, master of none; yet often better than master of one.
-
End genital mutilation, don't circumcise. Restore your fore'
Teppudama
bitHood

Post by Teppudama »

I found a 4.0 motor that I am thinking about getting, and the battery in that mouse lasts more then 15 minutes, so I am thinking it will be a good mod project.
The body on this one is wide, not anything like the photo, I will take a picture of it when I get home so you can see what I mean.
I was also able to pick up a '57 Chevy "Micro Racer", leaving them with only an Accord wagon and 4x4 that looks suspiciously like a Toyota Forerunner (already have 3 of the Forerunner). I plan on going back and buying all that they have, but in the meantime I have some fun project cars to fiddle with now.
ibjamn
bitDisciple

Post by ibjamn »

Dude, post up some shots of the tires on that ratrod. :-o
Teppudama
bitHood

Post by Teppudama »

Looks like they used the chassis from the Accord wagon micro, the fronts are smaller then the backs and both are slicks.
I will take a picture or two and get the posted as soon as I bring my camera back from the shop.