30% Off ZipZaps/Xmods at Ratshack!!...June22 5-9pm ONLY!

This is for all the latest RC finds, deals and steals users find and pass along to the rest of us. Find some $5.00 bits at Toys R Us? Let everyone else know too! NO SELF SITE PROMOTION ALLOWED PLEASE!
Namuna
bitPimp

30% Off ZipZaps/Xmods at Ratshack!!...June22 5-9pm ONLY!

Post by Namuna »

bitHood

Post by Drifter39 »

Hey pimps, this is my first post on your boards here, I have been browsing the topics for a couple of months now. But after Namuna's post. I had to write and say a big thank you for the radio shack info.

I bought a nissan titan truck, and check this out, there was also a managers sale going on. All x-mods where 24.97. Plus the trucks came with 3 free accessory kits when you bought one. I got the stage 2 motor kit, tire kit, and the lift kit for free. And..I got the 30 percent discount on top of the 24.97 price. After taxes I ended up getting the truck and accessory kits, plus I bought a suspension kit. All for 20.00 Now that's one Hell of a Deal.

Thanks Namuna!!!!!
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Nam nam is so good at finding shit like that, that he'll have your ass in a sling with your old lady..... :lol:

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
SHAUN
bitDisciple

Post by SHAUN »

Guess I'll have to pick up the camaro. I haven't had a working zip chassis for 1 1/2 years. Yet I have 2 project bodies and 37 just sittign in the box. :?
1000+ post of BS.
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Nammy's Da Man ! :-o
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

Payin full retail (when you don't have to) is for chumps! 8-)