24 AA 2600mah + 12 AAA 1000mah NIMH Batts for $26.99 shipped

This is for all the latest RC finds, deals and steals users find and pass along to the rest of us. Find some $5.00 bits at Toys R Us? Let everyone else know too! NO SELF SITE PROMOTION ALLOWED PLEASE!
Namuna
bitPimp

24 AA 2600mah + 12 AAA 1000mah NIMH Batts for $26.99 shipped

Post by Namuna »

Here's the site:
http://www.all-battery.com/index.asp?Pa ... rodID=1811

Use coupon code: juicycoupons09

Here's the deal...These ain't the greatest batts out there, but they DON'T suck either. I had bought a bunch when the highest capacity was 2300mah and those only really charged up to a little less than 2000mah.

Reports about these say the AA only charge to about ~2300mah and the AAA only to about ~850mah...Those are still pretty good numbers for the cost!

...And here's a kicker; I've got about 18 of the 2500mah Sony Energizer NIMH batteries. These badboys indeed charge up to (and even passed) the rated 2500mah...BUT they've got absolutely SHIT shelf-life! Within just a few weeks of sitting in the drawer, right after being fully charged, they need to be recharged! Whereas the cheapy batts hold their charge MUCH longer.

Anyway, I just ordered these. They'll be great for all the: Transmitters, XMods, Wii Remotes, Home Theatre remotes, toys, keyboard/mouse, blah blah blah.