The anti-bit and a good deal

This is for all the latest RC finds, deals and steals users find and pass along to the rest of us. Find some $5.00 bits at Toys R Us? Let everyone else know too! NO SELF SITE PROMOTION ALLOWED PLEASE!
sidewinder
bitProphet

The anti-bit and a good deal

Post by sidewinder »

First, I know this is kinda stupid but Toy r us has 1:6 scale infaltable RC's on sale...yeah they're cheap and dumb looking but with the size and hard plastic tires makeing giant doughnuts...Oh I'll admit it, I love mine. My brother got me one a year ago and even when its not in use I have it in my living room because its huge and looks cool...anyway here:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... age=search

ALSO T's R US has a 4wd rc on sale for $10...no its not a great RC either but they are good for having around when the kids want to play with your expensive stuff...and I may see how absurdly fast I can make one just for fun. here:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... age=search
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
ibjamn
bitDisciple

Re: The anti-bit and a good deal

Post by ibjamn »

sidewinder wrote:First, I know this is kinda stupid but Toy r us has 1:6 scale infaltable RC's on sale...yeah they're cheap and dumb looking but with the size and hard plastic tires makeing giant doughnuts...
Now what would be cool, is driving it off a roof of a house with a little bit of helium in it. :lol:
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

Why am I seeing it filled with hydrogen for a 1/6 version of the "flaming bit" video?

Those look pretty cool
Jack of all trades, master of none; yet often better than master of one.
-
End genital mutilation, don't circumcise. Restore your fore'