Muscle Machine R/C

This is for all the latest RC finds, deals and steals users find and pass along to the rest of us. Find some $5.00 bits at Toys R Us? Let everyone else know too! NO SELF SITE PROMOTION ALLOWED PLEASE!
Drifter39
bitHood

Muscle Machine R/C

Post by Drifter39 »

Hey all, the chain of Dollar generals around here have been selling 1/64th scale Muscle Machine R/C's For 3 bucks a piece. They have the Hot Rods and Import tuners. I don't know if The Dollar generals are a nationwide chain or not. So I thought I would just pass this on. Pretty neat little cars. I have already bought about 5 of them.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

AWE CRAP! i JUST BID ON TWO OF THEM ON EBAY TODAY...MAYBE I'LL GET OUT BID. THANKS FOR THE HEADS-UP ANYWAYS.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
Drifter39
bitHood

Post by Drifter39 »

I found out today that Dollar General also has the 1/16th scale Muscle machine R/C's for 10 Dollars. Got my eye on the Dodge Charger.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

walmart used to sell those about 5 years ago. they aint bad especially if they are 3 bucks.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

thanks for the heads-up I just bought 8 of them...three left in Shreve Oh. there all skylines or supras I think. Are the 1/16 any good they looked cool but I've never seen one run????
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
Drifter39
bitHood

Post by Drifter39 »

I'll pick one up today and let you know. The one by my house only has the dodge charger and mustang in the 1/16th scale. In the 1/64th scale they have some 57 chevy's , Gto's, and some Mustangs. I did find and buy a 350Z.
Drifter39
bitHood

Post by Drifter39 »

Well, I picked up a Muscle Machine Dodge charger 1/16th RC today, It looks very cool, but its speed was a little disappointing. It has forward/reverse. Left/right functions. and the tail lights light up when you go in reverse. For 10 Bucks not bad. Just dont expect to win any races with it. Might have to tear it apart to see if I can make it faster. Let me know if you have any more questions about it SideWinder.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Cool, thanks Drifter (for the report...) it's knda' what I figgured, so why am I still tempted to but one? Oh well, I have to search a few other DG's and see if I can find the 57 and the GTO, or if I get really lucky, their website has a couple of monster trucks. They had 1/64 and 1/32 but other than their site I've never either truck. Thanks.
Drifter39
bitHood

Post by Drifter39 »

No problem, Always glad to help out a fellow RC enthusiast. Hmm, can't seem to find any Skylines or Supras around here. But I did find a 57 Chevy and a Chevelle.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

I'll check and see if the still have any of the skyline and supras if your interested maybe we can trade...if your interested.
Drifter39
bitHood

Post by Drifter39 »

Yeah, I'm interested. I'll PM you. :grin: