NKOK Boats

This is for all the latest RC finds, deals and steals users find and pass along to the rest of us. Find some $5.00 bits at Toys R Us? Let everyone else know too! NO SELF SITE PROMOTION ALLOWED PLEASE!
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

that's better than toy-island.
there they had the combo packs, both boats on same frequency though :(
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
MadScott

Post by MadScott »

Actually, no CW. The Costco combo packs are $15.99 as EZ said. They come packaged as a black, 49mhz Escalade with a 27mhz boat and a reddish, 27mhz H2 with a 49mhz boat. Not all Costcos have them but if you have more than one in the area, odds are you'll find them. They come in a black NKOK box around the outdoor, camping area. I haven't opened them up yet, but from what I've heard the boats kick ass and the cars could be dual celled but suck in regards to steering. The bodies are tight though, diecast with some of the best detailing I've seen in 1/64. Lates....
"Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all full here."

Stupidity should be painful.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

MadScott wrote:Actually, no CW. The Costco combo packs are $15.99 as EZ said. They come packaged as a black, 49mhz Escalade with a 27mhz boat and a reddish, 27mhz H2 with a 49mhz boat. Not all Costcos have them but if you have more than one in the area, odds are you'll find them. They come in a black NKOK box around the outdoor, camping area. I haven't opened them up yet, but from what I've heard the boats kick ass and the cars could be dual celled but suck in regards to steering. The bodies are tight though, diecast with some of the best detailing I've seen in 1/64. Lates....
Can you hook me up with one, or two of those combo sets if I send you the cash?

TIA

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

I was speaking of toy-island, their combo packs had the boats on the same freq. :(

nother excellent find MadScott!
my costco didn't have em last time I checked, maybe I'll stop there again, I'd love to get my hands on the bodies!
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

boats came today finally!
off to go play! yay! lol

let ya know how they work out later