NKOK Boats

This is for all the latest RC finds, deals and steals users find and pass along to the rest of us. Find some $5.00 bits at Toys R Us? Let everyone else know too! NO SELF SITE PROMOTION ALLOWED PLEASE!
CaboWabo
Site Admin

NKOK Boats

Post by CaboWabo »

get your boat on...
http://www.toy-island.com/nkmircse.html

19.99 and 18.99
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

Good prices...IF those are Car/Boat kits. Unfortunately the hosepipes at ToyIsland are friggin real VAGUE with the descriptions. I'm sending them an email to find out.

Shipping for 2 items shows as $7.50 for UPS Ground, not too bad.
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

I wish !!
That's per item which is better than $35.00 - $37.00 but high none the less @ $19.00.
They'll come down some more, I'm willing to wait 'em out! Good find CDub
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

I can't take it anymore, I'm getting them.
my pools just beggin for it. lol
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

CaboWabo wrote:I can't take it anymore, I'm getting them.
my pools just beggin for it. lol
I was thinking the same thing as we were swimming at 4 am with some gay submarine that didn't even work... :mad:

Don't buy shit from the zoo...lol

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

What are you monkeys talkin about? In the other thread I posted 2 links for just the boats that came out to like ~$15 per boat. the $18-$19 ain't bad...Like I said IF it's the car/boat kit.

Hell, you can go to the Discovery Store (in a lot of malls) and pick one up for $19.99
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Is this the place you were refering to Namuna....

http://www.micro-rc-car-minicars.com/ma ... 34-5725866
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

okay here's the scoop.

the boats for $18 & 19 are just the boats only.
they do offer "combo packs" that come with the boat and the vehicle.
the "combo packs" are not on their website yet, but they said it should be within a few hours. no price given on "combo packs", have to wait and look on the site I guess.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

welp, had to fork out cash to renew the domain today so figured why not keep spending right?
so I did.
I should have me 2 boats in 3-5 days! :eek:
ezenterprises
bitGangsta'

Post by ezenterprises »

CaboWabo wrote:welp, had to fork out cash to renew the domain today so figured why not keep spending right?
so I did.
I should have me 2 boats in 3-5 days! :eek:
Please please break one down and mod it, i wanna get da scoop on dees bad boys
Videos for your PSP at www.geocities.com/ebaypsp
Havok
OlD SkOoL
Location: I just moved to San Diego CA...wassup west coast peeps

Post by Havok »

.....P.I.M.P. stands fo' put it in my pocket....
Say Word!
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

I plan on chopping in to one of em at least - let ya know how it goes.

havok, that does look cool
cj
Ex-Shack ZipPimp

Post by cj »

Found this http://www.hobbytron.net/Mini-RC-Car-Bo ... Combo.html for 29.99 for the boat and H2.
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

TinyRC is still checking into pricing for stocking the Boats. So I'm holding out to find out what he's gonna sell them for.
ezenterprises
bitGangsta'

nkok boats

Post by ezenterprises »

Im also checking into these boats . I'll let you know what i find.

EDIT, im still checking i tout from manufacturer but i know some people that have found the truck/boat combo at Costco . One guy got it for like $18 and the other guy got his for 15.99!!!!!! cheaper than just the boat!!!!. The boat and truck come on diffferent frequencies and you can buy th eother set which is opposite also if ya catch my drift :-)
Videos for your PSP at www.geocities.com/ebaypsp