Worst clone in the world

This is for all the latest RC finds, deals and steals users find and pass along to the rest of us. Find some $5.00 bits at Toys R Us? Let everyone else know too! NO SELF SITE PROMOTION ALLOWED PLEASE!
frizzen
bitDisciple

Worst clone in the world

Post by frizzen »

When I went to check on the $3 MuscleMachines at Dollar General hookup, I discovered what I believe to actually be the absolute worst Bit clone in the world!

Yes, that's right I'm suggesting we allow yet another vehicle into the running of the WORST clone in the world contest. This is so bad that it barely is even fit to call a CLONE. This makes the worst clones any of us have ever bought look like they're perfect.

Dollar General + $1 = Your very own "REMOTE CONTROL VEHICLE"

Now, I know you're asking yourself 'how can he say this is the absolute worst one out there? I've had some bad ones.' First off, the whole thing is made of the CHEAPEST feeling plastic ever produced.

2 buttons, WIRED controller, 180 motor, worm gear, FWD. No steering, no transmitter, no recciever. Just pure crappiness! The body is held on by 2 screws so it'd even take a lot of work to make that worth anything.

The only remote upside to this absolute piece of SHIT is that we could base a "Turd to The Word - 2" contest on them!
Jack of all trades, master of none; yet often better than master of one.
-
End genital mutilation, don't circumcise. Restore your fore'
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

They are pretty bad (the$1, not the muscle machines) but the good thing about them is they are great for practice painting, and they're all sorts of fun to se on fire and see how long they'll run (not long, but they make a pretty puddle and lots of black smoke to anoy any of the kids with the fake gas guzzeller "tickets"..."Whaaa, do you know how much CO2 that's puutinginto the atmosphere?" Yeah, a little less than the methane your farting you bean eating little snot! OK, I feel better now. :lol:
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
ibjamn
bitDisciple

Post by ibjamn »

Pics? :lol: I got to go and see these....... wired?!

How small are the worm gears?
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

I've seen those wired peices of 5hit before at the $1 store a few years back.
What a joke !!!! I bought one to see what I could use off of it...... :-?

I gotta check out the Muscle Machines........
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

DarkTari wrote:I've seen those wired peices of 5hit before at the $1 store a few years back.

I remeber seeing pics around here. Was that you that posted them?
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

crazydave wrote:
DarkTari wrote:I've seen those wired peices of 5hit before at the $1 store a few years back.

I remeber seeing pics around here. Was that you that posted them?
Uh Huh ! 8-)
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

Imagine the worst clone you've ever seen, then beat that with a FUBAR stick. So horrible my camera refused to focus on it.

I couldn't find micro rc Muscle Machines at Dollar General. I really wanted some muscle machines!
But I did find a great Jeep Commander body that I might use for a 1/43 ss-m, they also had a Ford Explorer looking wagon I might grab instead. Really wanted a LandRover or a Samuri though...
-
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

I think all th muscle machines have been snagged, I got the last eight in our area a couple of months ago. But, that means they should be shoing up on Ebay soon. They are pretty good and the body detail is great if you don't mind a wayyyy oversized blower sticking out of the hood...but it unscrews easily, just add a little filler and your good to go).
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Cruisin from the Flea Market yesterday and pulled off in a shopping center that had a
Family Dollar, drove right to the door and remembered..."Dollar General" :lol: So I'll hit one this week.....maybe 8-)
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

Woohoo, I found 7 MuscleMachines over at a different DollarGeneral.

So I grabbed 5 of them: Mustang Boss, Chevelle, GTO, R34 Skyline, and a 350Z. Were there any other bodies available?
-
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

frizzen wrote:Woohoo, I found 7 MuscleMachines over at a different DollarGeneral.

So I grabbed 5 of them: Mustang Boss, Chevelle, GTO, R34 Skyline, and a 350Z. Were there any other bodies available?
Yeah I managed to find '69 Z28, a '69 Charger, a '70 Hemi Cuda, an Acura RSX, and a Buick GS. There's also a 57 Chevy that I'd love to have but couldn't find.

OH yeah, and there were some 4X4 monster trucks, but I've only seen them on ebay.