some misc bit parts on S.O.F.

This is for all the latest RC finds, deals and steals users find and pass along to the rest of us. Find some $5.00 bits at Toys R Us? Let everyone else know too! NO SELF SITE PROMOTION ALLOWED PLEASE!
jordanQ
bitPlaya'

some misc bit parts on S.O.F.

Post by jordanQ »

(S.O.F. stands for "some other forum")

It's down at the bottom, this guy wants 20 bucks for four little r/c guts.

http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.ph ... 402&st=100
frizzen is a friend of mine
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

HEY SHAUN>>>IF YOU SEE THIS...check out the 76 chevy caprice model kit...I think I remeber you wanted to do a 76 elcamino like your dad's. If I'm remembering right here's your front half...add it to another year elcamino and with some creative modding you have your 76.

Good spot Jordan..thanks.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
jordanQ
bitPlaya'

Post by jordanQ »

No prob!

Thanks! :-)
frizzen is a friend of mine
SHAUN
bitDisciple

Post by SHAUN »

sidewinder wrote:HEY SHAUN>>>IF YOU SEE THIS...check out the 76 chevy caprice model kit...I think I remeber you wanted to do a 76 elcamino like your dad's. If I'm remembering right here's your front half...add it to another year elcamino and with some creative modding you have your 76.

Good spot Jordan..thanks.

umm? a 76 caprice front end doesn't look like a el camino, lol?
1000+ post of BS.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

They were based on the Monte Carlo/ Malibu if I remember right so all you'd really have to do is stack the headlights and do some creative putty work. All the old American cars from the 70's looked the same anyway :-)
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand