Hobby Lobby

This is for all the latest RC finds, deals and steals users find and pass along to the rest of us. Find some $5.00 bits at Toys R Us? Let everyone else know too! NO SELF SITE PROMOTION ALLOWED PLEASE!
SHAUN
bitDisciple

Hobby Lobby

Post by SHAUN »

Might want to go hit up your local hobby lobby for the clearance prices, they are clearing out some of the models and have some awesome deals.

Thinks we purchased.

Tamiya Xanavi Nismo R34 Skyline Orig. price: $38.99 Price Payed: $9.60

SBD-3 Dauntless Orig. price $42.77 Price Payed: $12.50

P-51A Mustang Orig price: $40.00 Price Payed: 13.48

Awesome prices. The SBD-3 my dad got is bad ass over 110 pieces.
1000+ post of BS.
ibjamn
bitDisciple

Post by ibjamn »

:-o
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Ok, this may sound dumb but what the hell, that never stops me any other time. Is your Hobby Lobby a hobby shop? Because we have a giant craft store chain around here called Hobby Lobby, I know they have some RC and Hobby stuff but I never felt like dealing with all of the old women looking for a deal on candels and silk flowers.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
SHAUN
bitDisciple

Post by SHAUN »

Hobby Lobby is the craft store your talking about. The model section is great its actually better than both of my model specific shops around here.

Now about the old ladies.... that offends me. I got some pretty silk flower too.
1000+ post of BS.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

SHAUN wrote:Hobby Lobby is the craft store your talking about. The model section is great its actually better than both of my model specific shops around here.

Now about the old ladies.... that offends me. I got some pretty silk flower too.
Thanks, I'll have to check it out. As for the old ladies, i just meant I'd be too distracted checking 'em out as they shuffle down the isle looking so sexy, working that walker... :shock:
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
redrustbucket
bitGangsta'

Post by redrustbucket »

Cool. We've got one in town. I never made it in the door though. I'll have to check it out now.
The devil made me do it the first time, the second time I done it on my own...
tlca # 14622